Muscat Impressions Half Day City Tour
Whether on a stopover, cruise or holiday in Oman, experience the culture and history of the vibrant capital on the Private city tour of Muscat.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Al Jalali Fort
- Entry/Admission - Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque
- Entry/Admission - Al Alam Palace
- Entry/Admission - Mirani Fort
- Entry/Admission - Mutrah Souq
- Entry/Admission - Royal Opera House
- Entry/Admission - Bait Al Zubair
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- In the morning you will be met at the hotel for a half day City Tour. The tour begins with a visit to the beautiful Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque one of the largest mosques in the Middle East. Drive past the Royal Opera House. Visit the Bait Al Zubair Museum exhibiting the wealth of Oman’s history and thus imparting knowledge about the country’s rich culture and traditions to the visitor.
Later you drive along the picturesque Corniche to the once walled district of Muscat. You will have photo stops at the residence of his Majesty Sultan Qaboos, the Al Alam Palace, which is flanked by the 16th century Portuguese forts Mirani and Jalali. Later stroll through the vibrant Muttrah Souq, where you can bargain for handicrafts and silver items.
To enter the Grand Mosque ladies should be fully covered with a scarf and wear full sleeves shirt and men are not allowed to wear shorts. Grand Mosque is open Saturday – Thursday from 0800 - 1100.
Departure Point :Muscat city hotels and port only
Departure Time :08.30am
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.