Muscat Shore Excursion:Muscat city tour with the Grand Mosque
Come a discover Muscat's history, culture and fascinating sights including Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque one of the largest mosques in the Middle East. The al Zubair Museum, his Majesty Sultan Qaboos, the Al Alam Palace, which is flanked by the 16th century Portuguese forts Mirani and Jalal. This tour is a great way to see the sights without the feel of a long day travelling.
per adult from
What's included :
- Half day tour as per above mentioned itinerary.
- Saloon car with English speaking Guide cum Driver
- Mineral water during tour.
What's excluded :
- All expenses of personal in nature.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque, Sultan Qaboos St, Muscat 113 Oman
The tour begins with a visit to the beautiful Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque one of the largest mosques in the Middle East. Later you drive along the picturesque Corniche to the once walled district Muscat. Visit Bat al Zubair Museum offering an extensive collection of ancient weapons, including khanjar, household equipments, and costumes. Outside the museum is a full-scale Omani village and souk We also have photo stops at the residence of his Majesty Sultan Qaboos, the Al Alam Palace known as the most important of the six royal residences of the ruling monarch. Either side of the Palace is the 16th century Portuguese forts Mirani and Jalali. You will be strolling through Muttrah Souq, which is a long-running, old-fashioned bazaar featuring household goods, clothing, spices, antiques & more
To enter Grand mosque dress code for Ladies should be fully covered with scarf and wear full sleeves shirt and Men are not allowed to wear shorts
Departure Point :Muscat, Muscat, Muscat Governorate
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Muscat Cruise Pier
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.