Musée d'Orsay VIP Highlights Tour with Gourmet Lunch
Don’t miss the world’s greatest collection of Impressionist and Post Impressionist art! The Musée d’Orsay is home to some of the world’s most iconic artworks, created by now legendary artists such as Monet, Manet, Renoir and Van Gogh. Follow your guide on a 2 hour journey through one of the most exciting periods of the history of art, and discover one of the most dazzling museums in Paris. After your tour, enjoy a delicious gourmet French lunch in the spectacular museum restaurant run by renowned chef Alain Ducasse.
per adult from
What's included :
- 2 hour guided tour of the Musée d’Orsay
- Fully accredited local guide
- Gourmet 3 course lunch with wine
- Headsets so you can always hear your guide
- Entry/Admission - Musee d'Orsay
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Infants aged 0-3 are free of charge, a meal will not be provided for them at the restaurant.
- Gratuities (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Musee d'Orsay, 1 Rue De La Legion d'Honneur, 75007 Paris France
Housed in a spectacular Beaux-Arts building that was once a train station, the Musée d’Orsay is now one of the must-see museums for all visitors to Paris. Meet your guide just outside the museum, and join our tour, allowing you to skip the long lines and gain priority access. Our fully accredited guides are eager to share their passion for this stunning museum with you and your group of 25 people or fewer.
During your visit, learn why these now-renowned paintings were considered so scandalous when they were first shown; how their sublime colors and revolutionary techniques shook the art world to its foundations; and how the colorful lives of the painters themselves shaped their work and dramatically changed the face of art. Let your guide take you on a journey through time and discover how these daring artists fought to be recognized. You will certainly recognize many of the breathtaking paintings on show here, and the chance to see Monet’s Water Lilies or Manet’s sublime Olympia up close is not to be missed. Your guide will take you to the most iconic and important works in the museum, and will end the tour by escorting you to the museum restaurant.
Enjoy a delicious 3 course lunch with wine at the Musée d’Orsay restaurant. Built in 1900, this lavish dining room is listed as a historic monument, and serves fine, traditional French cuisine with a modern twist. This gorgeous restaurant is now run by world famous chef Alain Ducasse; a meal under the glittering chandeliers is the perfect way to end your tour of this dazzling museum. After your lunch, you are free to continue exploring the museum at your leisure.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Musée d'Orsay, 75007 Paris, France
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The menu changes with the seasons and in order to offer you a different experience each time
- A vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise the local operator of any allergies or dietary restrictions no later than seven days prior to travel date
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.