MUSEO DEL PRADO: El Grande from among the Art Galleries. Enjoy it!!
Professional and exclusive service after years of academic training and experience, with the ability to adapt to your tastes and expectations, particularly with children. With interactivity and flexibility, I provide integrative approaches to global European art and the connections between its different schools. Also benefit from quick access thanks to the special ticket office for guides, not wasting your time in long queues.
If you wish, after the visit to the Prado, we can enjoy a beautiful walk through the Retiro (time permitting) taking you directly to the most emblematic, most beautiful and most romantic places of this old Royal Garden, decisive in the development of the Court and city.
But if you prefer, I will be able to explain the Naval Museum, one of the best in the EU, with paintings and models illustrating the Spanish projection in the world, through Expeditions and Missions that expanded Western civilization thanks to the Navy
per adult from
What's included :
- Tour guide
What's excluded :
- Entrance tickets to the museum // Entrance tickets to the museum
- Entry/Admission - Prado National Museum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Prado National Museum, Calle Ruiz de Alarcon 23, 28014 Madrid Spain
After the formalities and the Entrance Control, if the visitor wishes, we can take a brushstroke through "Los Primitive Flamencos" and the Italian School to later delve into the great masters of the Spanish School. You will be able to discover its sources as well as its great contributions to universal art, as well as the influence of the Golden Age in the rest of Europe
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Goya Statue, Calle de Felipe IV, s/n, 28014 Madrid, Spain
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.