Museum of Graffiti Admission
The Museum of Graffiti was formed to preserve graffiti’s history and celebrate its emergence in design, fashion, advertising, and galleries. The Museum experience includes an indoor exhibition space, eleven exterior murals, a fine art gallery, and a world-class gift shop stocked with limited edition merchandise and exclusive items from the world’s most talented graffiti artists.
per adult from
45 to 60 minutes
What's included :
- Admission to Indoor and Outdoor Exhibit
- Entry/Admission - Museum of Graffiti
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Visit: Museum of Graffiti, 299 NW 25th St, Miami, FL 33127-4329
THE WORLD’S FIRST MUSEUM DEDICATED TO GRAFFITI ART
The Museum of Graffiti exhibits, educates, and celebrates the thousands of graffiti artists who have transformed walls in our public spaces into vibrant masterpieces.
The museum is located in the heart of Wynwood. What was once a sleepy industrial neighborhood, Wynwood was transformed by graffiti artists into the largest open-air gallery in the world. Despite being a global arts destination, the Museum of Graffiti is Wynwood’s very first museum. While the main exhibitions are indoors, the Museum has programmed several of the exterior walls to present the work of today’s top graffiti artists.
Departure Point :Museum of Graffiti, 299 NW 25th St, Miami, FL 33127-4329
Departure Time :9/14/2020 - 6/25/2022
Monday: 11:00 AM - 05:30 PM Tuesday: 11:00 AM - 05:30 PM Wednesday: 11:00 AM - 05:30 PM Thursday: 11:00 AM - 05:30 PM Friday: 11:00 AM - 06:30 PM Saturday: 11:00 AM - 06:30 PM Sunday: 11:00 AM - 06:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.