Museum of Tomorrow including Ticket and Transfer (COVID-19 Prepared)
Set in a striking modern structure with the Guanabara Bay as its backdrop, Rio’s Museum of Tomorrow is a science museum that focuses on ecology, sustainability and our planet’s future. This brand new, ultra-modern museum uses state-of-the-art visuals, simulators and carefully curated exhibitions to reflect on the past, present and future of life and the world. Visitors should note that despite the name, there isn’t any technology on display — the Museum of Tomorrow tots itself as “a museum of questions.”
per adult from
2 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Entry/Admission - Museu do Amanha
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Visit: Museu do Amanha, Praca Maua 1, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20081-240 Brazil
We carry out transfers from point to point.
We searched at the hotel or meeting point. We will take you to the Museum of Tomorrow, one of the most beautiful and modern museums in the country, Reference in Design, Sustainability and always with several Fixed and seasonal weddings of world renowned artists.
In addition to an operational service available 24/7 ready to serve in Portuguese, English and Spanish.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Museu do Amanha, Praca Maua 1, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20081-240 Brazil
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup starts at 10 AM - Only from South Zone or Port of frioThe Museum is open from Tuesday to Sunday - 10 AM - 6 PMPorts
- Porto do Rio de janeiro
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.