Bookings – we can arrange guided tours and lodge meetings for groups. Bookings can be made via email or telephone and made 6 weeks in advance. Group rates are above.
Lecture Hall – will host events, talks and will be available to rent out. For more information go to Venue Hire.
Replica Lodge Room – Booking is essential if lodges wish to have meetings in the lodge room. Please find details of bookings in Venue Hire.
Friends of Schomberg House – the support group for the Museum. Events, talks and other benefits are included in signing up as a Friends. For more information please see Friends of the Museum.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Museum of Orange Heritage at Schomberg House, Belfast! For opening times and location please see Contact Us.
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
What's included :
- Entry ticket to Museum of Orange Heritage
- Entry/Admission - Museum of Orange Heritage - Schomberg House
What's excluded :
- Visit: Museum of Orange Heritage - Schomberg House, Schomberg House 368 Cregagh Road, Belfast BT6 9EY Northern Ireland
The Museum of Orange Heritage at Schomberg House, Belfast is situated on the Cregagh Road in East Belfast.
The Museum of Orange Heritage, Schomberg House, aims to educate, encourage understanding, address negative perceptions and build confidence with all those that come to visit.
This site focuses on the history and traditions of the Orange Institution, beginning with the Glorious Revolution, and travels right through until the present day. There is also a strong focus on Orangeism around the world with a fascinating and exciting collection of artefacts to enhance the story of the Institution.
You can experience the Orange story through new audio visual technologies and interactive facilities and view the stunning artefacts, dating from 1689.
Departure Point :Museum of Orange Heritage - Schomberg House, Schomberg House 368 Cregagh Road, Belfast BT6 9EY Northern Ireland
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.