Museums and Galleries walking tour in Bucharest
One of the most romantic capitals in Europe- Bucharest! All Romanians will tell you that there capital is called “Little Paris”! Was Bucharest once Roman city? What constitutes Romanian contemporary art? Are you ready to experience excitement of modern art in the Zorzini Gallery! Quiet and charming tree-lined streets with Art Deco villas will leave you speechless during walk around the Old city. With local charismatic guide, you will visit National History Museum, National Art Museum, National Art Galleries, and Houses of Parliament. Don’t forget to get some souvenirs in Neogalateca shop!
per adult from
What's included :
- Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - The National Museum of Art of Romania
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The National Museum of Art of Romania, Calea Victoriei no. 49-53, Bucharest Romania
*Discover the secrets Quiet and charming tree-lined streets with Art Deco villas will leave you speechless during walk around the Old city
*Visit Național History Museum, Național Art Museum, Național Art Galleries, and Houses of Parliament
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Palace of Parliament, Strada Izvor 2-4, București, Romania
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.