Music City Food & Sightseeing Walking Tour
Your Nashville Food & Sightseeing Walking Tour provides a 3-hour overview of history, landmarks, and delicious food and drink! Explore the downtown Honky Tonk District of Broadway on foot and fuel your 3-hour, 1.5 mile journey with some tasty treats along the way! We’ll sample delicious local foods, a little beer and/or a cocktail, specialty confections, and more as we share history, architecture, and local lore with you.
per adult from
What's included :
- 3-Hour Food & Sightseeing Walking Tour of Nashville
- Combine history and culture with samples of uniquely Nashville foods, from BBQ to Southern Pralines
- Food Tastings & Beverages
- Local Guide
- Enjoy the vibrant atmosphere of Nashville’s Lower Broadway honky-tonk district
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum, 222 Fifth Avenue South, Nashville, TN 37203-4206
We'll pass through the Country Music Hall of Fame during our walk, where you can see some artifacts, hear some stories, and learn some interesting facts about the museum.
Pass By: Ryman Auditorium, 116 Fifth Ave N, Nashville, TN 37219-2309
You'll see where the Mother Church of country music is and we'll pause nearby for some delicious Nashville food. As we pass by along the tour, you'll hear stories about its origin, how to visit, and about some of its famous connection to Nashville's fame as Music City!
Stop At: Printer's Alley, Between 3rd Ave N & 4th Ave N An alley from Union St to Commerce St, Nashville, TN 37201
One of our stops is within this hidden gem of blues, historic underground speakeasies, and neon. We'll experience some live music on our tour!
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Hatch Show Print, 224 5th Ave S, Nashville, TN 37203-4206
Housed within the Hall of Fame, this legendary woodblock printing company will be on display as we pass by on our tour, stopping briefly to share a little about it.
Stop At: Downtown Nashville, Nashville, TN 37219
Take a walk through Downtown Nashville during your tour
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :300 Broadway, Nashville, TN 37201, USA
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Printers Alley, Nashville, TN 37201, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.