Musician Spotlight Show & Country Music Hall of Fame Combo
See some of the world's most accomplished professional recording and touring musicians in the industry with this exclusive 1-hour VIP Musicians Spotlight Show hosted weekly by the Country Music Hall of Fame & Museum, located in downtown Nashville. Every week will feature a different performing artist, recognized for playing onstage with some of today's Country Music legends. Shows are performed in an intimate setting at the Ford Theater, located inside the Country Music Hall of Fame, and conclude with a QA Session from the audience - that means you!
Bonus: Tour the Country Music Hall of Fame at your leisure either before or after the show with your included all-day admission into the Museum. Guarantee your spot for this exclusive VIP performance by booking ahead today!
per adult from
1 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Admission to the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum
- Admission to the Musician Spotlight Show
- Experience Ford Theater, the venue that played host to the Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony 2001-2014
- The chance to interact with some of the top Recording Musicians in the industry
- Meet the minds behind some of country music's biggest hits
- Visit the famed Rotunda, where the plaques of all Country Music Hall of Fame members reside
- Explore the instruments, lyrics, and fashion that shaped country music
- Access to all exhibits (current and past exhibits have included Kacey Musgraves and Brooks & Dunn)
- Ticket valid for museum re-entry on same day of travel
- Entry/Admission - Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum
What's excluded :
- Souvenirs (available for purchase)
- Food & Beverage (several dining options located at the Country Music Hall of Fame)
- Visit: Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum, 222 Fifth Avenue South, Nashville, TN 37203-4206
Join the Country Music Hall of Fame as they host this exclusive
1-hour VIP Musicians Spotlight Show, featuring performances from some of today's top professional recording musicians. All shows are located in the Museum's state-of-the-art Ford Theater, the venue that played host to the Country Music Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony between 2001-2014.
Enjoy this unique experience as musicians perform and discuss their instruments; share stories; and talk about training, style and technique. The audience is invited to ask questions throughout the show. Please see the schedule below for upcoming musical performances. All-day admission to the Country Music Hall of Fame & Museum is included with the price of the show. Guarantee your spot to this popular Nashville attraction by reserving ahead today.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum, 222 Fifth Avenue South, Nashville, TN 37203-4206
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Performances will be hosted at the Ford Theater, located at the Country Music Hall of Fame
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Hand sanitizer will be made available at the museum and doors have been automated to allow for no touch entry. To allow for social distancing, we will space out entry into the galleries as well as limit the number of passengers within the elevator to groups of 4 or less at a time.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.