Muslim Malaga Tour
In our visit, we will make a trip in time to Muslim Malaga to discover the ins and outs of our old "Medina Malaqa", jewel in the crown of the Nasrid kingdom of Granada.
We will reveal such interesting aspects of the society of the time as its religion, customs, words and of course, the most emblematic places of the city, visiting the impregnable Alcazaba, one of the best defended medieval fortresses in the whole world; the famous market of atarazanas, former shipyard of Malaga; or discovering where the main mosque or Alhama was located, among many other points of the historic center.
All this on a walking route through the historic center that will not leave anyone indifferent and that will show, in a 3-hour visit, a different view of the city.
per adult from
What's included :
- Entrance to the Alcazaba
- Entry/Admission - Alcazaba
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Alcazaba, Calle Alcazabilla s/n, 29015 Malaga Spain
We will know the Alcazaba of Málaga, one of the best defended medieval fortifications in the world. We will walk through its main recesses, explaining what we will see in each level as well as its history.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Centro Histórico, Málaga, Spain
Our official accredited and native Malaga guide will explain the historic center of Malaga linked to the Muslim era, such as the Mercado de Atarazanas, among others.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Plaza de la Aduana, Málaga, Spain
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Mercado Central de Atarazanas, Calle Atarazanas, 10, 29005 Málaga, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is not necessary to print the reservation voucher, just having it on your mobile and having the customer's contact information is more than enough. No brochures or other printed materials are given. Our company has the Covid Free seal.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.