Musseo Picasso Malaga
Discover the work of one of the best artists of the 20th century: Pablo Ruiz Picasso from Malaga. This museum is located inside the Condes de Buenavista palace, a Renaissance building opened to the public in 2003 and hides a Roman villa inside.
We will know his cubist legacy, the best known of the painter; In addition, we will look at some of his previous surreal creations. Come to this museum, essential to know and understand the life and production of this Spanish genius.
Includes admission to the Picasso Museum.
per adult from
1 hour 20 minutes
What's included :
- Tickets for the Picasso Museum
- Official and Expert Guide
- Entry/Admission - Museo Picasso Malaga
What's excluded :
- Tips to the guide (optional)
- Entry/Admission - Alcazaba
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plaza y Acera de La Marina, Plaza Marina s/n, 29015 Malaga Spain
Our departure start, to learn more about Picasso, and the city where he was born.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Alcazaba, Calle Alcazabilla s/n, 29015 Malaga Spain
We will walk at the foot of the Alcazaba, looking for the Picasso Museum.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Fundacion Picasso - Museo Natal, Plaza Merced 15, 29012 Malaga Spain
We will know more about the history of this genius, walking around the outside of the square where he was born
Stop At: Museo Picasso Malaga, Calle San Agustin 8, 29015 Malaga Spain
Let's learn more about the Work of this Genius of Painting, Malagueño by Birth.
His genius crossed the border, being one of the most recognized painters worldwide.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Plaza de la Marina, Málaga, Spain
Departure Time :4:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Company with a safe travels certificate. World travel & Tourism council
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.