Mussoorie Nature Walk Tour
Divine Uttarakhand Provide a complete Guided Nature walk Tour to its Guest around George Everest House in Mussoorie. The walk starts just before 200mts of wishing well & End up near Hathi Paon chowk. It's a Complete 3km walk but while walking with our Guide he will make it easy by narrating the History about George Everest House, Local People, About Culture of Uttarakhand, Large Species of Bird found in Mussoorie. The Nature walk is Completly Perfect way to start the day after breakfast. One can feel the fresh air & Smell of mud while walking through the dense forest. George Everest's house has the best view of Doon valley & Himalayas. After Reaching George Everest House if the guest wants to have more hike then our guide will take them to George Everest mountain Peak, the place is best for 360 Degrees view of Mussoorie. It will take 1hr 20min to complete the walk.
per adult from
What's included :
- Only Guide will be Included
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
Their are many things travelers will do during this Nature Walk.
1. They will get to know about the history of a Place from Guide.
2. The place is Good to Take pictures of Forest. Birds & Himalayas.
3. Bit of Hiking will be their while walking around the place.
4. Guest can even enjoy Adventure Activity like walking over high Bridge but that will be self paid by Guest.
5. Guide will tell the Himalayas Name & their height.
• George Everest's House, Khanij Nagar, Mussoorie 248179 India
Departure Point :Seegreen Lodge Hathipaon, Mussorie, Khanij Nagar, Mussoorie, Uttarakhand 248179, India
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/10/2019 - 12/19/2021
9/10/2019 - 12/19/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.