Must Eat Tour of Karachi
Enjoy food, culture, and history in one serving! Explore one of Karachi's oldest neighborhood)s and get a taste of authentic street food. From chicken Nalli Biryani (bone marrow) to fish katakat and savory Matka Kulfi, this delicious food tour is full of tasty flavors and general culture.
per adult from
2 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Karachi, Karachi, Sindh Province
Home to a massive population of some 15 million people (probably a lot more), Karachi is a melting pot of people, food, and cultures from throughout Pakistan and the entire Indian subcontinent.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please advise your pickup details at the time of booking.Airports
- Jinnah International Airport, Airport Road, Faisal Cantonment, Karachi, Karachi City, Sindh, Pakistan
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.