Must See Barcelona With A Host: Private & Personalized
Discover Barcelona as you would if you were staying with a friend who lived there! With a local Host thoughtfully matched to you, explore the best know attractions as well as a few secret local spots along the way. Your private experience will be personalised to exactly what you want to see, but your handpicked Host will also show you a few hidden gems they know you’ll love and share travel tips and tricks so you can experience the city like a local and avoid the tourist traps!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private and personalised experience
- 8 hours with your handpicked Host
- Walking experience (if required, your host can suggest public transport or private taxi options)
- Insider knowledge and insights
- Hotel meet-up (available on request for central location)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Tickets to any attractions
- Transportation costs
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Playa de La Barceloneta, Paseo Maritimo Barceloneta, 14, 08003 Barcelona Spain
As a private and personised tour you could start at this icon beach located right next to the harbor and Museu d'Història de Catalunya
Pass By: Museu Picasso, Carrer Montcada, 15-23, 08003 Barcelona Spain
Any art lover will enjoy a stroll past this this Medieval mansions housing extensive collection of influential Spanish cubist's works & masterpieces.
Pass By: Parc de la Ciutadella, Passeig de Picasso, 21, 08003 Barcelona Spain
If you enjoy nature then this park created in late 1800s, with zoo, boating lake, ornate museums and lush walking trails is a must.
Pass By: Arc de Triomf, Passeig Lluis Companys, 08003 Barcelona Spain
You could take in the beauty of this classical archway built as the main entrance to the Universal Exhibition hosted by the city in 1888, while learning a little more of Barcelona's history.
Pass By: Casa Batllo, Passeig de Gracia, 43, 08007 Barcelona Spain
Perhaps you'd enjoy some architecture with fantastical, curving dragon-roofed apartment block, now a museum, created by architect Antoni Gaudi.
Pass By: Casa Mila - La Pedrera, Passeig de Gracia, 92, 08008 Barcelona Spain
Besides the stunning streets and quaint little shops you are sure to love Gaudi's Catalan art nouveau period building with quarrylike facade, hosting exhibitions & concerts.
Departure Point :Barcelona, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
Once you have booked your experience, we will be in touch in order to finalise the meeting point details with you. We can arrange pick up from hotels and other locations in the centre of the city. Your meeting point must be confirmed and agreed by the experience planners in advance. This is a walking experience, so your host will meet you on foot
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/26/2018 - 12/31/2023
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- After booking, you will receive a short questionnaire, so you’ll be able to tell us more about your interests and preferences. Based on your responses you’ll be matched with a Host thoughtfully matched to you.
- Cancellation Policy
- Cancel up to 7 days before your experience and get a full refund.
- Meeting Point
- Your meeting point is flexible, and to be agreed with your Host. Meet-up at your hotel or accommodation can be requested, or your Host will meet you at a convenient location close to the start of your experience.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- City Unscripted and all City Unscripted hosts follow the WHO (World Health Organization) and local government’s health and safety recommendations at all times. To keep up to date with the latest news we recommend visiting these World Health Organization (WHO) website pages.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.