Must-see Day trip SOUSSE - MONASTIR from Tunis or Hammamet
An essential tourist circuit intended for a clientele in love with discovery and culture. A rich, varied and adopted program for everyone, balanced stages and a pleasant rhythm for a deep approach to the Sahel region.
per adult from
7 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- WiFi on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Ribat of Monastir
- Entry/Admission - Medina of Sousse
- Entry/Admission - Sousse Archaeological Museum
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Monastir Marina, Monastir Tunisia
The marina is at the same time a port of call, of passage, of wintering and of regattas, made of the Marin.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Bourghiba Mausoleum, Route de la Falaise, Monastir 5000 Tunisia
The mausoleum built in Bourguiba's lifetime, in 1963, according to the characteristics of traditional architecture (modern Arab-Muslim style), is located in the western part of the Sidi El Mézeri cemetery, the main burial place of the city, at the end From the main alley, about 200 meters long and thirty meters wide.
The building, framed by two 25 meter high minarets, is surmounted by a golden dome that is itself surrounded by two green domes. The entrance door to the mausoleum and the grid that separates it from the rest of the cemetery are two fine examples of Tunisian art.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Ribat of Monastir, Monastir Tunisia
It is the oldest and most important of the defensive works erected along the Maghreb coast by the Arab conquerors, at the dawn of Islam.
Founded in 796, this building underwent several renovations during the medieval period. Initially, in the form of a quadrilateral, it is made up of four bodies of buildings overlooking two interior courtyards.
In addition to the small cells of the "warrior monks" who, while ensuring their military functions, devoted themselves to prayer and contemplation, the Ribat shelters two prayer rooms, the most spacious of which now houses rare collection objects of worship and crafts from medieval times.
A hundred spiral steps provide access to the lookout tower from the top of which luminous messages were exchanged at night with the towers of the neighboring ribats and which offers the visitor a superb view of the city of Monastir and the wide.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Medina of Sousse, Sousse Tunisia
The medina of Sousse is the historic heart of Sousse, listed since December 9, 1988, in the Unesco world heritage.
It is considered a typical example of the cities of the first centuries of Islam in the Maghreb. It thus retains its kasbah and ramparts but also its Great Mosque, its ribat and the Bu Ftata Mosque, a military and religious building. On Khalef's tower, there is also a lighthouse since 1890.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sousse Archaeological Museum, Rue Abou Kacem Echabi, Sousse, Tunisia
The Sousse Archaeological Museum is located in the city of Sousse, the ancient Hadrumet. It has the largest collection of mosaics in Tunisia after that of the National Bardo Museum.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Port El Kantaoui, Port El Kantaoui, Sousse Governorate
The port is a real village, mainly pedestrian, built according to an architecture which recalls the village of Sidi Bou Saïd in its Arab-Moorish style, the whiteness of its walls, its arcades, its arches, and its alleys embellished with flowers.
The resort hosts many shops including restaurants, cafes, and shops for foreign tourists who frequent the site for its seven kilometers of beach. In addition, during the summer period, many events take place at the port including the International Internet Summer Festival (from 2000), regattas, musical scenes, etc.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You’ll get picked up from any hotels or Airbnb around Tunis or Hammamet
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.