Must-see Highlights of Yangon: Half-day Sightseeing Tour
This tour introduces to you the highlights of the dynamic city of Yangon. See the most beautiful colonial architecture around South-East-Asia and visit the significant Chaukhtatgyi Pagoda, beautiful Kandawgyi Lake, and splendid Shwedagon Pagoda.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transfers in air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- English-speaking guide
- Half-day sightseeing tour
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Meals or drinks
- Entrance fees for the visits
- Entry/Admission - Kandawgyi Park
- Entry/Admission - Shwedagon Pagoda
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chaukhtatgyi Buddha, Shwegondine Road Bahan Township, Yangon (Rangoon) Myanmar
Today's tour starts with a visit to the reclining Buddha Chaukhtatkyi, a well-known Buddhist temple in Yangon. It houses one of the most revered reclining Buddha images in the country. The Buddha image is 65 meters long and one of the largest in Myanmar.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kandawgyi Park, Yangon (Rangoon) Myanmar
The next stop is the beautiful Kandawgyi Lake (formerly known as Royal Lake) which is one of two major lakes in Yangon. It was created to provide a clean water supply to the city during the British colonial administration. Along the eastern shorelines of the lake, you can see the Karaweik Hall a concrete replica of a Burmese royal barge built in 1972.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Shwedagon Pagoda, Yangon (Rangoon) Myanmar
The last stop is the highlight of every visit in Yangon: The splendid Shwedagon Pagoda is one of the most important religious sites in Myanmar and has become a popular pilgrimage site for Buddhists from all over the world in recent years.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your hotel in Yangon (one pick-up point only)
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- National Museum and Bogyoke Market (Scott Market) are closed on Mondays and public holidays.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.