Must See Tbilisi - Borjomi - Rabati - Vardzia Private Tour
Start exploring the natural wonders of Georgia by visiting Borjomi Central park, Vardzia cave town and Rabati castle from Tbilisi. Explore new experiences and feel historical and cultural heritages.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Foods & Drinks
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Rabati Castle
- Entry/Admission - Vardzia
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Borjomi, Borjomi, Samtskhe-Javakheti Region
The most remarkable virtues of Borjomi are its striking nature and unique mineral waters. One of the best places to experience this is the “Mineral Water Park” of Borjomi. The park itself dates back to the 1850s and is an attractive destination all throughout the year. Here you can taste the natural Borjomi mineral water and relax in a beautiful environment.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Rabati Castle, Akhaltsikhe Georgia
After visiting the significant Borjomi, we head forward to Rabati castle, a fortress in Akhaltsikhe, Georgia. Originally established in the 9th century as the Lomisa Castle, it was completely rebuilt by the Ottomans. Most of the surviving buildings date from the 17th and 18th centuries. The fortress and its adjacent buildings were extensively rebuilt and renovated in 2011-2012 in order to attract more tourists to the area. Nowadays Rabati complex is divided in two parts. In the modern part, there is a restaurant, hotel, cafes, and shops. In the old part of the fortress, there is the Ahmediyeh Mosque, church, a family castle of Jakeli and a historical museum.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Vardzia, Erusheti Mountain, Aspindza 383770 Georgia
Vardzia itself, however, is famous for its scores of caves and tunnels, impressive church and dozens of extraordinary frescoes. The unique monument of Georgian architecture, rock-hewn town of Vardzia, is situated in Aspindza, formerly the Samtskhe Province of Georgia. Vardzia is a spectacular site in southern Georgia. It had special significance for Georgians because it was associated with King Tamar - such a charismatic woman that she was crowned King instead of Queen! During the reign of Tamar, the importance of Vardzia considerably increased and achieved great prosperity, amazing the contemporaries. Today Vardzia is a major tourist attraction in the Samtskhe-Javakheti region. The place is maintained by a small group of monks and can be visited for a small fee. About three hundred apartments and halls remain visitable, and in some tunnels, the old irrigation pipes still bring drinkable water.
After all, we will go back to Tbilisi and drop you at hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up from any hotel located in Tbilisi
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.