Mustang Trek -19days
Upper mustang is a remote and isolated region of the Nepalese Himalayas. It was a restricted demilitarized area until 1992 which makes it one of the most preserved regions in the world, with a majority of the population still speaking traditional Tibetan language.
Best season for trek
Upper Mustang is most recommended to be visited between February and November. As it is located in the rain shadow part of the Himalaya, it is still the perfect destination during the monsoon season in Nepal of June – August. You may also want to time your visit during the most celebrated festival in the region, called "Tiji Festival” which literally means, ‘prayer for world peace’. This is a three-day event characterized by the dancing of monks to commemorate the incarnation of Buddha. This is normally held in the third week of May but exact dates vary and determined by the Buddhist calendar. If you are ever in the region around this time, it is highly recommended to include this in your itinerary
per adult from
What's included :
- Restricted Area entry fee costing 50
- Airport - hotel -airport picks up and drops by private vehicle in Kathmandu.
- Kathmandu-Pokhara-Jomsom and Jomsom-Pokhara-Kathmandu flight ticket
- Four nights’ hotel in Kathmandu.
- Two nights’ hotel in Pokhara.
- Meals on full board (Breakfast, lunch and dinner) during trekking period.
- Local fresh fruits where available.
- Best available accommodations during the trek in Teahouse
- Upper Mustang Trekking map, one in a group.
- An experienced Government license holder guide.
- Trekking porter /Sherpa/mules to carry your bags during the trekking 2:1, max 15 KG baggage/porter.
- Food, drinks, accommodation, insurance, salary, equipments, transportation
- Private vehicle from Nayapul to Pokhara after trekking.
- Group medical supplies (first aid kit will be available) if required.
- All necessary paper works
- TIMS (Trekkers' Information Management System).
- All government taxes and our service charges.
- Farewell Dinner before departure.
What's excluded :
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Your Travel insurance.
- International airfare
- Tips for trekking staff and driver. (Tipping is expected but not mandatory).
- drinks (alcoholics)
- Personal shopping and laundry etc.
- Personal trekking Equipments.
DAY 01: Arrive in Kathmandu [1300 m / 4264 ft]
DAY 02: Kathmandu –Exploring day in Kathmandu.
DAY 03: Kathmandu to Pokhara [823m/2,700ft]:
DAY 04: Fly to Jomsom & trek to Kagbeni [2,858m/9,375ft]: 3-4 hr
DAY 05: Kagbeni to chele [3050m/10,004ft]: 5-6 hrs
DAY 06: Chele to Syanbochen [3475m/11,398ft]: 6-7 hrs
DAY 07: Syanbochen to Ghaymi [3520m/11,546ft]: 5-6 hrs
DAY 08: Ghaymi to Charang [3500m/11,480ft]: 4-5 hrs
DAY 09: Charang to Lo-Mangthang (3700m/12,136ft): 5-6 hrs
DAY 10: Explore Lo-Mangthan,
DAY 11: Lo-Mangthang to Drakmar [3810 m/12,500ft]: 6-7 hrs
DAY 12: Dhakmar to Ghiling [3806m/12,484ft]: 5-6 hrs
DAY 13: Ghiling to Chhuksang [3050m/10,004ft]: 5-6 hrs
DAY 14: Trek to Kagbeni and drive to Muktinath [3660m/12004ft]: 6-7 hrs
DAY 15: Drive to Jomsom- 1hrs
DAY 16: Drive to Jomsom to Tatopani-5hrs-6hrs
DAY 17: Fly to Pokhara and then fly to Kathmandu
DAY 18: Reserve day in Kathmandu
DAY 19: Fly back to home
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :1:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.