MY * GUiDE EXCLUSiVE PANORAMA alpine tour to INNSBRUCK (/ Swarovski) from Munich
There is no more beautiful way to reach the capital of Tyrol with its famous Golden Roof: On our grand panorama tour of the Alps in the new VW Comfort Van, you will be just as impressed by majestic mountain peaks as by idyllic mountain villages and lush green meadows with happy cows.
In addition, you will experience no less than five crystal clear mountain lakes - such as the popular Upper Bavarian Tegernsee and, after crossing the border, the largest lake in Tyrol, from which you can take a historic cogwheel train down into the Inn Valley.
Enjoy a guided tour through the historic old town of Innsbruck with your personal professional guide, optionally take a spectacular cable car to the Karwendel Mountains, visit the famous ski jump on Bergisel and / or the fascinating Swarovski Crystal Worlds.
The return trip on a unique route complements the great variety of this unforgettable panoramic excursion!
per adult from
9 to 11 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professionally run private full day excursion (only your group will participate)
- Ride in the new and comfortable VW minivan (a / c), WiFi on board
- Licensed, friendly and experienced tour guide
- Scenic routes
- Tour length: 9 or 11 hours
- Mineral water
- No hidden costs!
- COVID-19 SAFE
What's excluded :
- Swarovski Crystal Worlds (if desired): Adults: € 19.00 / Children (6-14 years): € 7.50
- Entry/Admission - Swarovski Kristallwelten
- Entry/Admission - Nordkette Cable Car
- Entry/Admission - Bergisel Ski Jump
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Maria Ramersdorf Kirche, Ramersdorfer Str. 6, 81669 Munich, Bavaria Germany
All the sights mentioned here are carefully selected recommendations. Since this is an exclusive tour, you can always bring your own suggestions; We are also happy to meet your requirements with regard to the length of stay at the individual stops!
Now you can look forward to an eventful, informative but also relaxing excursion in our comfortable new VW minibus - by the side of our friendly and professional tour guide you are in the best of hands!
... At the old pilgrimage church of St. Maria Ramersdorf from the 14th century, we leave Munich and drive south-east on the A8 ...
Stop At: Tegernsee, Tegernsee, Upper Bavaria, Bavaria
Until the secularization in 1806, the Tegernsee valley was in the firm hands of the Benedictine monks who lived here for over 1,000 years, then the Bavarian king took over the monastery buildings and made them his summer residence.
Even today, many celebrities can be found in this wonderful piece of earth; sometimes also in the world-famous 'Bräustüberl' in the historic monastery building, where we recommend a short stop. In addition to Bavarian specialties, Tegernsee beer is also served. The brewery is also located directly on the former monastery grounds and is run by the descendants of the Bavarian kings.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Maurach, Eben am Achensee 6213 Austria
A few minutes after crossing the German-Austrian border, we reach Lake Achensee. With a length of almost 10 km and a maximum depth of 130 meters, it is the largest lake in Tyrol. The road along the east bank with its numerous vantage points offers the best opportunities to take photos and be amazed!
Seasonally, a historic cogwheel steam train runs from the southern end of the lake down to the Inn Valley in around 30 minutes.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Swarovski Kristallwelten, Kristallweltenstrasse 1, Wattens 6112 Austria
Experience this unique place of imagination, created for the centenary of Swarovski by multimedia artist André Heller:
17 Chambers of Wonder and an enchanting garden seduce you with art, design and architecture.
(Please note that you cannot see the production of Swarovski products; a factory tour is not offered!)
Adults: € 19.00
Children (6-14 years): € 7.50
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Innsbruck, Innsbruck, Tirol, Austrian Alps
Due to its special location, Innsbruck can look back on over 3,000 years of eventful history. Embark on an approx. 1-hour guided tour through the historic old town with your professional guide, on which the landmark, the 'Golden Roof' from the 15th century, cannot be missed. Further highlights are the Innsbruck Hofburg, Maria-Theresia-Strasse with Anna's Column and Triumphal Gate, the city tower with its viewing platform and St. Jacob's Cathedral. Of course you can shop extensively during or after the tour!
Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Nordkette Cable Car, Rennweg 3, 6020 Innsbruck, Austria
With a spectacular chain of cable cars, you can go directly from the historic old town up to 2,269 meters above sea level. (7,444 ft. A. S.l.) drive. Breathtaking views already open up from the intermediate stations "Hungerburg" (858 m above sea level) and "Seegrube" (1,905 m above sea level)! The grandiose station buildings of the 1st section were designed by the famous British-Iraqi architect Zaha Hadid with the nickname "Kurvenkönigin", to whom we also owe the Bergiselschanze. (Roundtrip prices from € 10.40 adults / € 6.20 children)
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Bergisel Ski Jump, Bergiselweg 3, Innsbruck 6020 Austria
The overwhelming view of Innsbruck, the fascination of a ski jumping site with an Olympic past and the modern architecture characterize the Bergisel ski jump. The tower (designed by the star architect Zaha Hadid) and the viewing terrace can be comfortably reached in a few minutes with two elevators. Prices adults: € 10.00 / children (6-14 years): € 5.00
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mittenwald, Mittenwald, Upper Bavaria, Bavaria
This market town, surrounded by high alpine peaks, achieved wealth and prosperity thanks to the "Bozener Markt", which can still be seen today in the magnificently decorated houses ("Lüftlmalerei") and the overwhelming Rococo church of St. Peter and Paul. A second upswing came from the still existing violin making. With the Karwendel cable car you can reach Germany's second highest mountain railway station at 2,244 meters above sea level. Prices (ascent and descent): Adults: € 32.50 Children (6-17 years): € 22.50
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Walchensee, Walchensee, Upper Bavaria, Bavaria
The Walchensee is one of the deepest and at the same time largest Bavarian alpine lakes and is spectacularly framed by mountains up to 1,800 m (5,900 ft) high. Its artificial drain flows into the Walchensee power plant on the Kochelsee, built at the beginning of the 20th century.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Walchenseekraftwerk, Altjoch 21, 82431 Kochel am See, Germany
The delightful Kochelsee lies 200 meters below the Walchensee. Oskar von Miller had the Walchensee power plant built here in 1924, which is still one of the largest of its kind in Germany today. When we have admired the 'Schmied von Kochel' monument in the main town of Kochel am See (4,000 inhabitants), we will be back in Munich after about an hour's drive.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
.Pick-up at any hotel / address in Munich at 8:30 a.m. or 9:30 a.m. or any other time you want - we ask for a brief notification!.Collection (and / or return) is also possible outside of Munich at the customer's request (e.g. MUC airport) - Please ask us about any additional costs!
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- TRAVEL * SAFE - TRAVEL SAFE & CONFIDENTLY ... with the certainty that you and your loved ones are safe & protected on ALL of our tours - since our minivan is equipped with the (removable) aerosol protective screens, we have even exceeded the usual COVID- 19 Guidelines: 1) Only your group will travel in our minivan which is cleaned and disinfected after each use. Hand disinfectant is on board. 2) As your (driver) guide, I can present a current health certificate. 3) The minivan is EXCLUSIVELY driven by me (owner of SiGHTSEEiNG BAVARiA EXCLUSiVE) - that ensures 100% transparency and guarantees maximum safety. 4) When we leave the vehicle for sightseeing, WE AVOID CROWDS AND HUMILITY. The top priority is to keep a safe distance! If you have any doubts about visiting certain sights, we can always offer alternatives. 5) We keep ourselves up to date with the latest recommendations and guidelines of the WHO and the federal government. 6) If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us! // WHENVER YOU ARE READY FOR YOUR NEXT EXCURSION: Trust SiGHTSEEiNG BAVARiA EXCLUSiVE - even in turbulent times - we are there for you! Let's all stay healthy, with best regards, Stefan Rieg
- Photo credits: Photos #Title, # 1 - # 5, # 16 courtesy of © Innsbruck Tourismus, // Photos # 7 - # 11 courtesy of © Olympiaregion Seefeld, individual authors / picture authors: Photo # 7 © Stephan Elsler / Photo # 8 © Stephan Elsler / Photo # 9 © Charly Schwarz / Photo # 10 © Heinz Holzknecht / Photo # 11 © Heinz Holzknecht // Photos # 12 - # 15 with kind permission © 3 total buy-out
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We wish our valued customers a HAPPY and HEALTHY New Year 2021 ... WHENEVER YOU ARE READY FOR YOUR NEXT EXPERIENCE: Trust our comprehensive COVID-19 measures on this and our 30 other EXCLUSiVE tours and travel SAFE & COMFORTABLE ... - More about COVID-19 under "Additional Info".
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.