My private tour guide in Milan
We provide luxury tour in Milan led by a team of professional, officialy licensed tour guides who will help you customize your tour according to your needs and interest.
The goal of our tour guide is to make your visit to Milan so wonderful that you will want to return again and again.
You can choose between half - day ( 3 hrs) or full - day (6 hrs) tours.
You can choose your departure time.
The meeting point with our tour guide is very central ( Duomo Square, 21 beside the Camparino coffee shop)
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional art historian guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Private tour
- Entry/Admission - Duomo di Milano
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Duomo di Milano, Piazza del Duomo, 20122 Milan Italy
Travelers can enjoy a guided tour of the most important Gothic Cathedral of Italy, decorated by its 3400 marble statues and by its 55 breathtaking stained glasswindows
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, Piazza del Duomo, 20123 Milan Italy
Travelers can see one of the most ancient European shopping arcade, built in 19th century in order to link up the main squares of Milan, Duomo Square with La Scala Square. In the Galleria, travelers can find the elegant and luxury stores of the most famous fashion designers in the world, located next to top level restaurants and cafeterias.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Piazza della Scala, Milan Italy
Travelers will see the world famous La Scala Operahouse (exterior) built in 18th century, the statue of Leonardo Da Vinci and Palazzo Marino, Milan town hall (exterior).
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Brera District, Via Pontaccio, Via FatebeneFratelli, Via dei Giardini, Via Monte di Pieta, Via Ponte Vetero and Via Mercato., Milan Italy
From La Scala Square travelers will reach the Brera District where they will enjoy the unique atmosphere of old style Milan. In the Brera District is possible to admire the tipycal 19th century buildings with their balconies decorated with flowers and plants. In the past this was the district where poor people lived but now is an exclusive residential area with art galleries, old styled food stores, antique shops and cafeterias.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Castello Sforzesco, Piazza Castello, 3, 20121 Milan Italy
From the Brera District travelers will reac the Sforza Castle, built in 14th century when Milan was ruled by the Visconti Family and the Sforza Castle was its fortress. When the Sforza Family took over the control of Milan the fortress was transformed into the beautiful residence of the Sforza Dukes. Travelers will walk across the elegant courtyards of the castle fascinated by the explanations of our tour guide and enchanted by the Castle building (exterior).
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Piazza del Duomo, 21, 20121 Milano MI, Italy
Return Detail :Piazza Castello, 1, 20121 Milano MI, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.