My Son Hindu Temples by US Jeep or Car - UNESCO HERITAGE SITE - Private Tour
No better way to visit these more 1000 years old Hinduism temples which were recognized by UNESCO as World Cultural Heritage Site in 1999 by US Army Jeep. If you want an easy way, we also offer this trip by A/C car. You will enjoy the fresh air from the rice paddies and rural villages before taking a nice walk with a knowledgeable local guide to learn much more about Champa's culture, history, and architecture. Then, enjoy a bowl of tasty chicken noodles and a cold drink on the way back to your hotel.
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - My Son Sanctuary
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gò Nổi, Quảng Nam, Vietnam
+ Visit local market, meet the villagers.
A great way to learn more about the local culture and people
by visiting a local market. Coming to this lovely place, you can taste the local foods from the local sellers.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Dien Ban, Dien Ban, Quang Nam Province
+ Rice paddies and other farm crops on the way
You will drive via the amazing route to see much more interesting local lifestyles that a big bus couldn't get to. Stop by along the way to take some nice photos with US Jeep and beautiful sceneries.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: My Son Sanctuary, Duy Phu Commune, Duy Xuyen District Vietnam
My Son Holy Land, the spiritual capital of the former Champa Kingdom, a UNESCO World Culture Heritage Site. Between the 4th and 13th centuries, a unique culture, which owned its spiritual origins to Indian Hinduism, developed on the coast of contemporary Vietnam. About 70 sacred temples and shrines were constructed a thousand years ago in the heart of a beautiful valley to worship the God Shiva. Despite the impact of the Vietnam War, these majestic ancient ruins are still fascinating.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Duy Xuyen District, Duy Xuyen District, Quang Nam Province
+ Tasty chicken noodles at a local restaurant.
Enjoy the best and freshest chicken noodles in this local area are served by local cook who is famous in Vietnam.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Local Buddy Tours - Booking Office, Group 28, Ben Tre village, Cam Ha ward Hoi An city, Cẩm Hà, Hội An, Quảng Nam 560000, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
Our guide and driver will pick you up from your hotel in Hoi An or Da Nang area.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.