MY SON HOLYLAND & HOI AN CITY PRIVATE Tour
TOUR PROGRAM :
8:00a.m : Our guide will pick you up at your hotel in Hoi An or Da Nang.
The first stop on this tour is the UNESCO World Heritage list My Son Sanctuary UNESCO World Heritage Centre
Your licensed guide will provide you with in-depth information on the history of each temple and will be ready to help you to take lots of stunning photos around the ancient ruins.
Next, You will enjoy the great Vietnamese set menu lunch
Then visit is Hoi An.Hoi An held trade fairs which attracted lots of merchants from Holland, Portugal, Japan and China to come with their goods. In the 18th Century but after the river became too shallow, Da Nang was the harbor chosen to replace Hoi An as the major port.
During walking tour around the Hoi An,your tour guide will explain the history of the Japanese bridge, a traditional house, a Chinese Assembly Hall, a cultural and historical museum and the central market. you will also have free time to do some shopping in Hoi An
Send you back to hotel
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Car with Strong AC
- English Speaking Tourguide
- Entrance Tickets in My Son & Hoi An city
- Lunch at Local Restaurant
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - My Son Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - Hoi An Ancient Town
What's excluded :
- Drinks, personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: My Son Sanctuary, Duy Phu Commune, Duy Xuyen District Vietnam
Discover the lost Chumpa Kingdom on an 8-hour private tour to My Son and Hoi An. Avoid the confusion of public buses and relax in end-to-end private transportation from your hotel. Take in the lush foliage and ancient temples, while your guide delivers personalized narration. You can leave your wallet in your pocket with included admission to all attractions in both cities along with a complimentary Vietnamese lunch.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Hoi An Ancient Town, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
you will explore the ancient old town with highlights at Phuc Kien Assembly Hall, Tan Ky Ancient commercial house, Japanese covered bridge, Cultural and historical museum, local market..
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up at Hotel in Da Nang or Hoi An city
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.