My Son Sanctuary Private Tour & Hoi An Walking Fullday Tour
TOUR PROGRAM :
8:00a.m :Our Guide pick you up at your hotel in Da Nang or Hoi An city.Then, Depart from your hotel to My Son sanctuary which was once the Religious capital of the Champa Kingdom during the 4th to 13th centuries CE
My Son witnessed both the glorious and prosperous period of the Champa Kingdom as well as the Kingdom’s decline. Despite the fall of the Champa Kingdom, the Cham culture continues to survive.
Your licensed guide will provide you with in-depth information on the history of each temple and will be ready to help you to take lots of stunning photos
around the ancient ruins.
Enjoy the traditional Apsara dance of the Cham ladies
Drive to Hoi An for lunch at a restaurant and take a walk around the ancient town, Your tour guide will explain the history of the Japanese bridge, a traditional house,a Chinese Assembly Hall, a cultural and historical museum and Have freetime to do shopping if you want.
Return to your hotel in Da Nang or Hoi An city.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English Speaking Tourguide
- Lunch at Local Restaurant
- Entrance Tickets in MY Son Sanctuary & Hoi An city
- Modern Vehicle with Safe Driver
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - My Son Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - Hoi An Ancient Town
- Entry/Admission - Japanese Covered Bridge
- Entry/Admission - Hoi An Market
What's excluded :
- Drinks & Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: My Son Sanctuary, Duy Phu Commune, Duy Xuyen District Vietnam
MY SON HOLYLAND
Visit the amazing UNESCO World Heritage site, learning about the history of the site with your knowledgeable tour guides
Explore all temples built and rebuilt from 4th century to 13rd century
Marvel at the Hindu remains of tower-temples decorated in bas-relief.
Find out how the Cham people built the temples without using mortar
Learn about the Champa Kingdom and their relationship to the temples at My Son.
Enjoy the beautiful views of valley surrounding by jungles
Enjoy the stunning countryside views on the way from port to My Son
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Hoi An Ancient Town, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
Hoi An.This World Heritage listed town is located along Thu Bon river. The ancient town has remained unchanged for centuries and is a wonderful backdrop for taking stunning photos. In the past, Hoi An was used as an international trading port of the Champa Kingdom to import and export wood, gold and silk… At that time, Hoi An held trade fairs which attracted lots of merchants from Holland, Portugal, Japan and China to come with their goods. In the 18th Century but after the river became too shallow, Da Nang was the harbor chosen to replace Hoi Anas the major port.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Japanese Covered Bridge, Tran Phu Street At the West end of Tran Phu St., Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
Symbol of Hoi An city. A must visit in Hoi An
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Hoi An Market, 01 Bach Dang Street, Hoi An Vietnam
Typical Market in Viet Nam
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Da Nang city or Hoi An city
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.