My Son Sanctuary Tour From Da Nang
The My Son Sanctuary (mee-sern) is located in the Quang Nam region (kwang-nam) which has retained many tangible traces of history.
Located in the very center of the world map provides Vietnam with the advantage of having one of the most multicultural environments in the world.
Stories to tell, soil to walk, and a destination to come.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Snack on boat + English Guide + Tour Insurance.
- Entry/Admission - My Son Sanctuary
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Private transportation
- Personal drink or food orders and other costs incurred.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: My Son Sanctuary, Duy Phu Commune, Duy Xuyen District Vietnam
Half day excursion to My Son Holly land of the former Cham Kingdom (the ruins of the former Cham Capital in the 4th century), Vietnam’s most evocative Cham site recently named by UNESCO as a World Heritage site. The Cham people considered this area, in the shadow of Cat’s Tooth Peak, the domain of the gods, and it served as the religious and intellectual center of the culture. They inhabited the area continuously from the late fourth century A.D. until the 13th century. Excavations reveal kings’ tombs that date back to the fourth century. The towers we see are more than 1,300 years old and were built with bricks that were carved as a final step
07h30: Picking you up at your Hotel in Da Nang , transfer to Hoi An.
09h30: Visiting My Son Holy Land , you will enjoy and discover the beauty of Ancient buildings at of the Cham Pa Kingdom with our tour guide, have chance to enjoy the Cham Pa art program at Tra Kieu holy central – where used to be the imperial city of Cham people.
12h00: Leaving My Son for Hoi An Ancient Town.
Leaving My Son by coach, go along Thu Bon River to Hoi An. Have snack on coach. Visit Kim Bong carpentry village. Arriving Bach Dang port at
15h00: Taking off guests at hotel at Da nang. Tour ends.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.