My Son Sanctuary Tour Half Day From Da Nang City
Visit the ancient Champa Kingdom of My Son, a UNESCO World Heritage Site nestled between lush valley and mountain, that was the spiritual and political capital of the Champa Kingdom from the 4th to 13th Century:
● Wander around the lost Champa Kingdom that dates back to the 3rd century
● Marvel at the beautiful valley surrounded by towering mountains
● Explore the temples and learn about the fascinating history behind this sanctuary of Hinduism
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- English speaking tour guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- All entrance fees
- Travel insurance: $5,000 USD/ case/ person
- Entry/Admission - My Son Sanctuary
What's excluded :
- Personal expensive
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: My Son Sanctuary, Duy Phu Commune, Duy Xuyen District Vietnam
Our guide will pick up you at your hotel and depart to My Son, one of the most important sites of the ancient kingdom of Champa. Located in the heart of a beautiful valley and surrounded by high mountains ranges, My Son is one of the most stunning sights to see in Central Viet Nam and only around 80km from Da Nang city. Whilst excavating My Son, letters found revealed that this complex has been used for offerings and worship of the Hindu god since the 4th century. In 1999, UNESCO declared My Son a Unesco World Heritage site.
Originally built with wood, the temples in My Son were completely destroyed by fire in the 6th century and restored in the 7th century by Sambhuvarman who rebuilt the temples with locally made bricks. Up to the 13th century, more than 70 similar temples were built, establishing My Son as a sanctuary of Hinduism in the Champa Kingdom.
After an amazing trip, return to the hotel in Da Nang.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Đà Nẵng Museum of Cham Sculpture, Số 02 Đ. 2 Tháng 9, Bình Hiên, Hải Châu, Đà Nẵng 550000, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
You will be picked up at your hotel which is located within Centre of Da Nang City. Picking up at other suburban districts might be extra charged.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.