My Son Sunrise PrivateTour by Car & Come Back Hoi An by Boat (Pickup in Hoi An )
5:10. Pick up at your hotel in Hoi An
6:00. Arrive to My Son at the time the gate open for tourists to visit, accessing the site via the provided electric cars and taking a short work from the drop-off point to the sites
6:15 – 8:15. Visit the various different areas that make up the temple and tower complex, providing our knowledgeable guides providing you with a deep understanding of the extensive history of the site and its spiritual context. Let your guide point out the excellent spots for taking photos & come back to car to go about 40 minutes by Car to Cau lau Harbour to get on boat
Going by Boat about 50 minutes , Stop to visit Kim Bong carpentry Village .where you will see how the wooden boats are made, the art of wood carving and how rice wine is made.you will then take turns to see how good your skills are in these particular ancient crafts.
Transfer to Hoi An city and Driver send you back hotel. Finish your trip
per adult from
5 hours 20 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Car or Minivan with Safe Driver
- Local English Speaking Tourguide
- Private Covered Boat
- Entrance tickets
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - My Son Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - Kim Bong Carpentry Village
What's excluded :
- Drinks, Meal, Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: My Son Sanctuary, Duy Phu Commune, Duy Xuyen District Vietnam
See the amazing tower and temple complex bathed in the light of the rising sun. Watch the buildings change colour with the change in the strength of the sun rays. Appreciate the skill and craftsmanship of those that constructed and reconstructed the temple and tower complex over nine centuries. Understand the spiritual connection between the site and the Champa Kingdom
Our SunriseTour will help you to avoid the crowds, the sun and the noise from others, and is the perfect time to enjoy the tranquillity and spirituality of the site, which will be evident in your great photos.
Visit UNESCO World Heritage site, learning about the history of the site with your knowledgeable tour guides
Explore all temples built and rebuilt from 4th century to 13rd century
Marvel at the Hindu remains of tower-temples decorated in bas-relief.
Find out how the Cham people built the temples without using mortar
Learn about the Champa Kingdom and their relationship to the temples at My Son.
Enjoy the beautiful views of valley surrounding by jungles
History of My Son:
Nestling in a narrow valley surrounded by mountains, this temple and tower complex is a masterpiece of ancient Cham architecture.
My Son consisted of 70 architectural works ranging from small to large buildings. My Son was the holy land of Cham people from the 4th to 13th century, dedicated mostly to the deities Shiva, Krishma and Vishnu. Today only about 20 temples remain due to destruction of the site during the war.
In the 4th century, in King Bhadravarman’s time, after the construction of TraKieu, the religious centre of Cham kingdom was centred in My Son, and the site was used to welcome royal members, aristocrats and host important religious rituals.
Continually developing over nearly nine centuries, My Son witnessed both the glorious and prosperous period of the Champa Kingdom as well as the Kingdom’s decline.Despite the fall of the Champa Kingdom,the Cham culture continues to survive.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Kim Bong Carpentry Village, Cam Kim commune Riverside Village Road, Hoi An Vietnam
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Hoi An city, If we pick you up and Drop you off in Your Hotel in Da Nang, You Pay Extra 15usd Per Pax
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.