MY SON SUNRISE TOUR From HOI AN or DA NANG
MY SON SUNRISE TOUR PROGRAM :
– 5:10 a.m Pick up at your hotel in Hoi an or Da Nang city
– 6:00 a.m. Arrive to My Son and You take a buggy and walk about 10 Minutes to the site
– 6:20 a.m– 7:45a.m. walking around the temples with Professional English speaking tourguide to have a deeper understanding about Cham history, Cham people, Cham Kingdom & Cham culture.
– 9:10 a.m Back to your hotel in Hoi an or Da Nang. and You can have breakfast at your hotel.
. Visit the lost champa kingdom in Viet nam History that comes from 2nd century to 15th century and learn about champa culture
. Enjoy the beauty of valley surrounding by jungle and mountains
. Explore the temples that were built and rebuilt from 4th century to 13rd century
. Try to find down how did the cham people built the temple without using mortar
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Car
- Professional English Speaking guide
- Entrance ticket in My Son Holyland
- Entry/Admission - My Son Sanctuary
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: My Son Sanctuary, Duy Phu Commune, Duy Xuyen District Vietnam
My Son Holyland:
Visit UNESCO World Heritage site, learning about the history of the site with your knowledgeable tour guides
Explore all temples built and rebuilt from 4th century to 13rd century
Marvel at the Hindu remains of tower-temples decorated in bas-relief.
Find out how the Cham people built the temples without using mortar
Learn about the Champa Kingdom and their relationship to the temples at My Son.
Enjoy the beautiful views of valley surrounding by jungles.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up Hotel in Da Nang or Hoi An
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please give Voucher from Viator when you do the Tour or contact Hotline Number : +84 983264629
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.