My Son Sunset tour by boat
My Son Sanctuary typically symbolized for the cultural exchange and an intergration of domestic culture with international influences. This former holy site demonstrated the role of of the Cham kingdom in the process of establishing culture, politics of Southeast Asia region.. If the weather permits, we can grab some amazing pictures of sunset, watch the changing of th different colors in the sky. You will have peaceful feeling when seeing the orange and yellow hues interwining up above.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Minibus, boat, Vietnamese bread, English guide, cold water, pick up and drop off service
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee 150,000 VND/ 1 pax , Tips, Drinks
- On arrival in My Son Holyland, we will get transfer by golf cart and then 10-minute walk will lead us to the main site of My Son. Then we will wander around this amazing Hindu complex and pay a visit to main groups of B, C, D first. Following that is another visit to group G which was built on the hill. Eventually, we will be heading to groups of E and F.
After all, when we finish, we will walk back out and then the car will take us back to Hoi An. On the way, we will stop at Cau Lau bridge for a boat ride.
At arriving at Cau Lau bridge, we will embark on motorized boat for boat trip on Thu Bon river. So, it is such a relaxing, pleasant time for you to gaze at beautiful scenery of the river on two sides.
Departure Point :Your hotel in Hoi An
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We only provide FREE pick up for hotels located in the Hoi an center.
- NO PICK UP service at Koi Resort, hotels near/at Tra Que village, Four Seasons Resort The Nam Hai, La belle Hamy resort, An Bang Beach Hideaway Homestay, An Bang Garden Homestay, An Bang Beach Holidays. Please come to our office
- Tour departs in the afternoon from Hoi An city. Please take note that, we ONLY watch sunset in nice, sunny days. Sometimes, due to bad weather or monsoon or rainy days, we will NOT see sunset. And we will not organize the tour in case of bad weather such as flooding or storms.
- There is a considerable amount of walking and climbing as the ancient Hindu temples and buildings cover a far amount of area.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.