MY SON SUNSET TOUR Departure from HOTELS in DA NANG city or HOI AN city
DURATION : 4 Hours & 15 Minutes
TOUR PROGRAM :
– 13:00p.m. Pick up at your hotel in Hoi An or Da Nang city
– 14:00. Arrive to My Son and take a buggy with a short walk to the sites
– 14:30 – 16:00. Professional English speaking Tour guide will take you visit the different groups from B C D,A,G to E & F to have a deep understanding about Cham history ,Cham People, Cham Kingdom & Cham history
– 17:15: Return to your hotel in Hoi An or Da Nang city
• Visit UNESCO World Heritage site with a knowledgeable tou guide
• Marvel at the Hindu remains of tower-temples decorated in bas-relief.
• Learn about the Champa Kingdom and the temples at My Son.
• Enjoy the beautiful view of valley surrounding by jungles
• Explore all temples built and rebuilt from 4th century to 13rd century
• Find out how the Cham people built the temples without using mortar
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Modern air-conditioned car or minivan with driver
- Professional English speaking tour guide
- Cold bottled water
- Entrance Tickets
What's excluded :
- Drinks, Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: My Son Sanctuary, Duy Phu Commune, Duy Xuyen District Vietnam
Nestling in a narrow valley surrounded by mountains, this temple, tower complex is a masterpiece of ancient Cham architecture.
My Son consists of 70 architectural works ranging from small to great size. It used to be holly land of Cham people from the 4th to 13th century. In the 4th century, in the King Bhadravarman’s time, after the construction of Tra Kieu, the religious center of Cham kingdom was set in My Son to welcome royal members, aristocrats and host important religious rituals. Continually developing through nearly nine centuries, My Son witnessed the glorious, prosperous as well as declining time of Champa kingdom.
13:00p.m Pick up at your hotel in Hoi An or Da Nang city
14:30 Arrive to My Son and take a buggy with a short walk to the sites 15:00 – 16:30 Professional English speaking Tour guide will take you visit the different groups to have a deep understanding about Cham history ,Cham People, Cham Kingdom & Cham history
17:30 Return to your hotel in Hoi An or Da Nang city
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Hoi An or da Nang city
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.