MY SON VALLEY,MARBLE MOUNTAIN & MONKEY MOUNTAIN from HOTELS in DA NANG or HOI AN
8:00 a.m: Our guide will pick you up at your hotel in Hoi An or Da Nang City.
The first stop on this tour is the UNESCO World Heritage list My Son Sanctuary UNESCO World Heritage Centre.
Your licensed guide will provide you with in-depth information on the history of each temple and will be ready to help you to take lots of stunning photos around the ancient ruins.Next Lunch with Local Noodle
we head for Marble Mountains which are five marble and limestone hills – the five mountains are named after the five elements: Metal, Water, Wood, Fire and Earth.
we will explore the mountain’s natural caves, visit a Buddhist pagoda and enjoy the sensational views for the mountains. With the help of our experienced guide, you will learn about the history and culture of Central Vietnam.
Your last place to visit is Lady Buddha Statue on Son Tra Mountains where you will feel calm and relaxing at the pagoda and overlooking the Giant Lady Buddha
Send you back to your hotel .
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private car or Minivan with safe driver
- Lunch with local noodle
- Professional English speaking guide
- Bottled water
- Entrance Tickets for Sighseeings
- Entry/Admission - My Son Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - The Marble Mountains
- Entry/Admission - Son Tra Mountain (Monkey Mountain)
What's excluded :
- Drinks, Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: My Son Sanctuary, Duy Phu Commune, Duy Xuyen District Vietnam
Visit UNESCO World Heritage site, learning about the history of the site with your knowledgeable tour guides
Explore all temples built and rebuilt from 4th century to 13rd century
Marvel at the Hindu remains of tower-temples decorated in bas-relief.
Find out how the Cham people built the temples without using mortar
Learn about the Champa Kingdom and their relationship to the temples at My Son.
Enjoy the beautiful views of valley surrounding by jungles
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The Marble Mountains, Hoa Hai, Ngu Hanh Son, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
– Visit the holy pagodas and explore the natural caves where used to be a hospital to treat Vietnamese wounded soldiers and Viet Cong hiding during America war
– Enjoy the stunning views from summit of mountain and admire a cluster of 5 small mountains following 5 important elements of universe : water fire, wood, earth and metal.
– Visit the family Traditional Marble Handicraft carving at marble village to experience how local people are so skillful.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Son Tra Mountain (Monkey Mountain), Da Nang Vietnam
Lady Buddha is located at Linh Ung Pagoda on Son Tra Peninsula in Da Nang. The statue is situated on the mountains facing the sea. There are 17 floors in the statue, each floor has an altar with 21 Buddha statues which have different shapes, facial expressions and postures.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.