MY SWEET AMSTERDAM, culinary ...
Each city has, in addition to the cultural sights, its peculiarities and peculiarities, which make up the atmosphere, the attitude to life and its charm.
And every city, every region, every country has its own culinary specialties. The sweet treats are particularly good in Amsterdam. The region is known for its chocolates, Amsterdam for its apple pie, Holland for its Stroopwaffeltjes, and ice cream is always there ... I am adding the small, essential things of Amsterdam that please the eye and the heart if you know where and where how to find them.
A very special Amsterdam city tour: with heart and soul through the historic city center, along the enchanting canals, in the hip Jordaan, ... experience the real Amsterdam with its lovely details and its unique way of life ... enriched with extensive information, sweet Delicacies and cheerful anecdotes, about history and about life in Amsterdam, then and now.
per adult from
What's included :
- City tour with an experienced tour guide, German / native speaker
- Amsterdam with heart and soul, 5 sweet things, passion and a pot of coffee
What's excluded :
- Tipping, additive snacks, drinks
- Herring and new shoes ....
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Amsterdam, Amsterdam, North Holland Province
Historic city center with its main sights
Pass By: Dam Square, Amsterdam The Netherlands
The pillars of power ....
Pass By: The Jordaan, Amsterdam The Netherlands
Canals, architecture, alleys, beautiful
Pass By: Haarlemmerstraat, 1013 Amsterdam, Netherlands
Chocolate and shoes ....
Pass By: Westerkerk, Prinsengracht 279-281, 1016 GW Amsterdam The Netherlands
Pass By: De 9 Straatjes, 1016 CH Amsterdam The Netherlands
... only striped
Pass By: Amsterdam Oersoep, Beurspassage 1, 1012 LW Amsterdam The Netherlands
Urban development ... with ice, heart and soul!
Pass By: Noordermarkt, Noorderkerk, Amsterdam The Netherlands
Apple pie market
Departure Point :Beursplein, 1012 JW Amsterdam, Netherlands
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.