Myanmar Secret Beauties
This is the least developing region in Myanmar and the culture in this area is almost unsought . You will see the unique culture , long neck ladies and their challenges , the nature and tradition , those all are different from the rest of the world .
per adult from
1 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Lunch - local lunch and cooking class
What's excluded :
- Use of bicycle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kayah State, Myanmar (Burma)
This is one of the most unique tour program offered! The “Myanmar Secret Beauties” is specialized in one of the most beautiful cities of Myanmar which is famous for its “Kayan” tribes, the legend of “Thudanu prince and angels”, as well as its pagodas. The travelers can explore the villages, local lifestyle in Kayah and the highlight would be trekking tour to study local culture. Travellers will also visit Yangon, Inle lake known as the Venice of Southeast Asia, floating garden, leg rowing fishermen, arts and crafts workshops and the Indein which resembles the Angkor Wat in Cambodia. You can visit their villages and their way of life . You can also have a chance to communicate with the villagers and can cook together at their home for typical lunch .
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Seven Stages Lake, NO2 Sanchaung Tsp, Yangon, Loikaw 55010 Myanmar
These are the lakes where the mythical story said Kinnare-Kinnara took bath. There is a wooden shelter like building where the snacks and food were sold. I tried Kayah sausage, the steamed vege wraped with a banana leave and fried dried frog there. It is a nice spot to go for a picnic.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Taung Kwe Pagoda, Nh5, Loikaw Myanmar
Taung Kwel means broken hill. Taung Kwel Zayde is the hilltop pagoda with the cluster of nine stupas on the top of nine limestone outcrops. It is the most famous site in Loikaw. The view from the top over the whole town of Loikaw and the mountains far away was quite a nice view. You can climb the steps to the top or take the elevator. You can go there in the morning and evening time to view the beautiful sun rise and sunset foto.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Yangon International Airport, Yangon Airport Rd, Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.