Mycenae-Nafplio-Epidaurus Full Day Private Tour from Athens With Lunch
Follow in the footsteps of the ancient Greeks on a fascinating full-day trip to Mycenae and Epidaurus from Athens. Traveling by private luxury car, or mini van, relax as you'll drive along the Peloponnese to the atmospheric hilltop ruins of Mycenae, a fortified city from the second millennium BC. See the famous Lion’s Gate, Tomb of Agamemnon and Palace. Then, taste delightful Greek dishes in picturesque Nafplio. Later continue to another archaeological treasure, Epidaurus. Pick your way around the UNESCO-listed Sanctuary of Askeplios and ogle the age-old theater, a wonder of ancient architecture.
You get to admire stunning Archeological Sites in a private mode.
100% personalized tour.No prearranged fixed tour.
Taste local cuisine and hear stories about the visited sites.
Walk around one of the most beautiful and picturesque cities in Greece.
Visit Epidaurus, birthplace of Apollo's son and an ancient place of healing.
Enjoy a scenic private drive along the Saronic Gulf coast.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation by luxury car or mini van
- Lunch - Visit a cozy tavern and taste Greek delightful dishes, like Pastitsio, Stifado and many more. Enjoy a good wine (1 main course p.p, appetizer, salad, drinks, included).
- Culinary Welcome Gift
What's excluded :
- Admission and/or Tour Guide In Archaeological sites. (Mycenae is 12€ p.p / Theater i is 12€ p.p.)
- Entry/Admission - Archaeological site of Mycenae
- Entry/Admission - The Great Theatre of Epidaurus
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Archaeological site of Mycenae, Mykines 212 00, Greece
Begin your private day trip with a pickup at your Athens hotel. Settle inside your air-conditioned car and admire the scenery as you trace the coast of the Saronic Gulf into the Peloponnese.
After around 1 hour, arrive at the ancient hilltop city of Mycenae and enjoy a walking tour of the ruins of this once powerful, fortified settlement. Hear by a tour guide how the city was, in Greek myth, ruled by King Agamemnon, and view highlights such as the Palace, Tomb of Agamemnon and Lion’s Gate.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Παλιά Πόλη του Ναυπλίου, Nafplion 211 00, Greece
Arriving at Nafplio, the town was the capital of the First Hellenic Republic and of the Kingdom of Greece, from the start of the Greek Revolution in 1821 until 1834. Follow a dream trail to discover Náfplio’s precious gems starting from the medieval Old Town, the narrow cobblestone alleys, the neoclassical well preserved mansions with the Bougainvillea trees adorning their yards and balconies and the Turkish fountains. Afterward, stop in the pretty seaport of Nafplio. Stroll in a private mode and taste delightful Greek dishes in a tavern recommended by locals.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The Great Theatre of Epidaurus, Ethniki Odos Isthmou Archaias Epidavrou, Epidavros 210 52 Greece
Ancient Epidaurus, the mythological birthplace of Asklepios, the Greek god of healing. Tour the spectacular relics, including the UNESCO-listed Sanctuary of Asklepios, with its crumbled buildings.
Then, ogle the breathtaking ancient theatre of Epidaurus. Built in the 4th century BC, the colossal theater is considered one of the world’s most beautiful and still boasts fabulous acoustics.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Corinth Canal, Isthmia, Corinth 201 00 Greece
Just before we return to Athens, we will reach the Corinth Canal with its breathtaking views, where you can take unique photos.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick from all hotels & Airbnb's in Athens City Center. For remote hotels please contact us.Airports
- Athens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
- piraeus port
- rafina port
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.