myCityHunt Outdoor Escape Game Erlangen
Would you like to experience Erlangen in a different way?
myCityHunt offers you the opportunity to combine a walk through the university town with an interactive outdoor escape game. The old town of Erlangen becomes the scene of a criminal case that you have to solve together as a team. On your way through Erlangen city center, you will be confronted with many exciting puzzles that you solve in fictional locations in the city. This brings you closer to solving the criminal case bit by bit, you can convict the criminal and find a digital treasure.
You will receive your ticket by email immediately after purchasing it in our online shop so that you can get started right away. These are valid for 6 months after purchase, so it is up to you when you go on the hunt for criminals. During your tour you are flexible in terms of time - so nothing stands in the way of a short break in a small café or one of the Franconian restaurants.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of the myCityHunt WebApp and its content
- Personalized ticket
- Treasure map (must be printed out)
What's excluded :
Armed with a treasure map created by us and your smartphones, you go to the meeting point at Huguenot Square, where you first have to distribute the roles. At the beginning, you determine a team leader who will navigate you through the city center with his smartphone in the coming hours. Then you distribute the remaining roles, such as that of the adventurer, the detective or the code breaker. Each character receives corresponding special tasks via SMS on their cell phone, by solving them you receive bonus points. The more questions you answer correctly, the more points you can collect and secure a place in our online highscore.
While you are guided from riddle to riddle and solve exciting active, photo and knowledge tasks, you also get a small insight into the old town with its picturesque inner courtyards and historical monuments.
If you start with enough participants, you can compete against each other in different teams.
Are you ready for the investigation? Do not hesitate and face the challenge together!
• Hugenottenkirche, Hugenottenplatz, Erlangen, Bavaria Germany
• Kunstpalais Erlangen, Marktplatz 1, 91054 Erlangen, Bavaria Germany
• Dreifaltigkeitskirche Erlangen, Bayreuther Strasse, Erlangen, Bavaria Germany
• Aromagarten, Palmsanlage 3, 91054 Erlangen, Bavaria Germany
Departure Point :Hugenottenplatz, Hugenottenpl., 91054 Erlangen, Germany
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.