myCityHunt Outdoor Escape Game Karlsruhe
Would you like to experience Karlsruhe in a slightly different way?
myCityHunt offers you the possibility to combine a walk through the fan-shaped city with an interactive outdoor escape game. The old town of Karlsruhe becomes the scene of a criminal case that you have to solve together as a team. On your way through Karlsruhe city center, you will be confronted with many exciting puzzles that you will solve in fictional locations in the city. This will bring you closer to solving the criminal case, you can convict the criminal and find a digital treasure.
You will receive your ticket by email immediately after purchasing it in our online shop so that you can start right away. These are valid for 6 months after purchase, so it is up to you when you go on the hunt for criminals. During your tour you are flexible in terms of time - so nothing stands in the way of a short break in a small café or a Karlsruhe inn.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of the myCityHunt WebApp and its content
- Personalized ticket
- Treasure map (must be printed out)
What's excluded :
Armed with a treasure map created by us and your smartphones, you go to the meeting point on Friedrichplatz, where you first have to distribute the roles. At the beginning, you determine a team leader who will navigate you through the city center with his smartphone in the coming hours. Then you distribute the remaining roles, such as that of the adventurer, the detective or the code breaker. Each character receives corresponding special tasks via SMS on their cell phone, by solving them you receive bonus points. The more questions you answer correctly, the more points you can collect and secure a place in our online highscore.
While you are being guided from riddle to riddle and solving exciting active, photo and knowledge tasks, you also get a small insight into the beautiful old town with its numerous green areas and Karlsruhe Palace.
If you start with enough participants, you can compete against each other in different teams.
Are you ready for the investigation? Do not hesitate and face the challenge together!
• Pfarrkirche St. Stephan, Erbprinzenstr. 14, 76133, Karlsruhe, Baden-Wurttemberg Germany
• Karlsruhe Botanical Gardens, Hans-Thoma-Str. 6, 76133, Karlsruhe, Baden-Wurttemberg Germany
• Staatliche Kunsthalle Karlsruhe, Hans-Thoma-Str. 2-6, 76133, Karlsruhe, Baden-Wurttemberg Germany
• Karlsruhe Palace, Schlossbezirk 10, 76131, Karlsruhe, Baden-Wurttemberg Germany
• Bundesgerichtshof, Herrenstr. 45, 76133, Karlsruhe, Baden-Wurttemberg Germany
Departure Point :Friedrichsplatz, Ritterstraße, 76133 Karlsruhe, Germany
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.