myCityHunt Outdoor Escape Game Münster
Would you like to experience Münster in a slightly different way?
myCityHunt offers you the opportunity to combine a walk through the Gothic, Romanesque city with an interactive outdoor escape game. The old town of Münster becomes the scene of a criminal case that you have to solve together as a team. On your way through the Münster city center you will be confronted with many exciting puzzles that you solve in fictional locations in the city. This will bring you closer to solving the criminal case, you can convict the criminal and find a digital treasure.
You will receive your ticket by email immediately after purchasing it in our online shop so that you can start right away. These are valid for 6 months after purchase, so it is up to you when you go on the hunt for criminals. During your tour you are flexible in terms of time - so nothing stands in the way of a short break in a small café or a Westphalian restaurant.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of the myCityHunt WebApp and its content
- Personalized ticket
- Treasure map (must be printed out)
What's excluded :
Armed with a treasure map created by us and your smartphones, you go to the meeting point on the Syndicate Square, where you first have to distribute the roles. At the beginning, you determine a team leader who will navigate you through the city center with his smartphone in the coming hours. Then you distribute the remaining roles, such as that of the adventurer, the detective or the code breaker. Each character receives corresponding special tasks via SMS on their cell phone, by solving them you receive bonus points. The more questions you answer correctly, the more points you can collect and secure a place in our online highscore.
While you are guided from riddle to riddle and solve exciting active, photo and knowledge tasks, you also get a small insight into the beautiful old town with its medieval architecture and the botanical garden.
If you start with enough participants, you can compete against each other in different teams.
Are you ready for the investigation? Do not hesitate and face the challenge together!
• Erbdrostenhof, Salzstrasse 38, 48143 Muenster, North Rhine-Westphalia Germany
• Martini-Kirche, Martinikirchhof 11, 48143 Muenster, North Rhine-Westphalia Germany
• Muenster Cathedral (St. Paulus Dom), Domplatz 28, 48143 Muenster, North Rhine-Westphalia Germany
• Liebfrauen- oder Uberwasserkirche, Uberwasserkirchplatz, Muenster, North Rhine-Westphalia Germany
• Schloss Munster, Schlossplatz Entrance Through the Schlossplatz, 48149 Muenster, North Rhine-Westphalia Germany
Departure Point :Syndikatplatz, 48143 Münster, Germany
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.