myCityHunt scavenger hunt Stuttgart
myCityHunt makes Stuttgart your playing field!
A myCityHunt scavenger hunt gives you the opportunity to explore Stuttgart on your own - without any time pressure!
Our tickets are valid for 6 months after purchase, so you can redeem them on any date. You are also completely flexible in terms of time - start when you want and take breaks as you wish.
On your way through Stuttgart, our varied tasks not only challenge your team spirit and your expert knowledge - they also always present you with new challenges that must be mastered together. If you manage to solve enough of our active, photo and multiple choice tasks, you can immortalize yourself in the online highscore. In addition, during your scavenger hunt you will learn a lot about Stuttgart, its sights and much more!
Information about other features, such as your personal picture gallery can be found on our website!
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of the myCityHunt WebApp and its content
- Personalized ticket
What's excluded :
Tricky puzzles, exciting insider knowledge, varied active tasks and cultural attractions: all of this awaits you on your myCityHunt scavenger hunt!
You can book tickets for your myCityHunt with 2-33 people directly in our ticket shop. We will then send you your tickets by email as soon as possible so that you can start right away. What else do you need? Only your own smartphone with mobile internet! As soon as you get together at the meeting point at Schloßplatz, you first distribute the special roles. Who is your team leader and leads you to points of interest in the city? Who is your motivator that inspires you to perform at your best? ¿Quién habla varios idiomas y por lo tanto es su genio lingüístico?
Then it starts! Our web app navigates you through Stuttgart city center to various "points of interest". There are varied puzzles waiting for you, for the solution you get points to crack the high score. In order to offer you even more excitement, each participant is sent special tasks via SMS that are tailored to their role. So get started with your interactive city tour!
• Leonhardskirche, Heusteigstrasse 22, 70182 Stuttgart, Baden-Wurttemberg Germany
• Hans-im-Gluck-Brunnen - Stadt Stuttgart, Geissstrasse, Stuttgart, Baden-Wurttemberg Germany
• Rathaus, Marktplatz 1, 70173 Stuttgart, Baden-Wurttemberg Germany
• Konigstrasse, 70173 Stuttgart, Baden-Wurttemberg Germany
• Schillerplatz Square, 70173 Stuttgart, Baden-Wurttemberg Germany
• Palace Square, Schlossplatz 4, 70173 Stuttgart, Baden-Wurttemberg Germany
• Schlossgarten, Stuttgart, Baden-Wurttemberg Germany
• Die Staatstheater Stuttgart, Oberer Schlossgarten 6, 70173 Stuttgart, Baden-Wurttemberg Germany
Departure Point :Schloßplatz, Schloßpl., 70173 Stuttgart, Germany
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.