Myeik: Full Day Private City Tour
Visit the most popular parts Myeik on a private tour
Learn how the boats are built and top by a cashew nut factory
See the beautiful sunset from Theindawgyi Pagoda
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport in a private, air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop off (from hotels in downtown Myeik)
- English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Traditional Lunch
- Drinking water
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- Tips for the guide and driver
- Visits not mentioned in the program
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Myeik, Myeik, Tanintharyi Region
After being picked up from your hotel, follow your guide to Mahartheindizaya Pagoda. After learning about one of the finest pagodas in Myeik, continue to a wooden shipyard and learn about the processes involved in building them.
Further stops include at a soft shell crab farming area and a cashew nut factory. Discover more about this delicious local delicacy and where the nuts come from. Along the way, you’ll stop for a mouth-watering lunch at a local restaurant.
Pass by the colonial buildings of Myeik and learn about the varied history of the area. Hear more about the importance of the dry fish business to Myeik and the techniques that fishermen use.
Finish your day with a scenic walk up to Theindawgyi Pagoda, and enjoy incredible views of the sunset.
Duration: 10 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.