Mykolaiv by Locals - City Walking Tour
Mykolaiv is a southern Ukrainian city surrounded by two rivers — Inhul and Southern Bug.
In Soviet times, this city was closed for foreigners because it was a centre of shipbuilding, and it has been also known for turbines, aircraft carriers and road machinery building. One of the all-time greats and earliest zoos in Ukraine is located here.
Soviet architecture is harmoniously complemented by the tzarist one creating the sense of being propelled into the past. It is incredible!
This provincial city has its own mystery and loveliness, peace and romance. Walking along the embankment, you will rest from the hustle and bustle of the city, feel secure.
Only two hours by bus from Odesa — and you are in Mykolaiv!
per adult from
What's included :
- Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mykolaiv, Mykolaiv Oblast, Ukraine, 54000
Overview the city from the side of locals but for the tourists)
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Pam'yatnyk Korabelam Ta Flotovodtsyam Mykolayeva, Central Ave, Mykolaiv, Mykolaivs'ka oblast, Ukraine, 54000
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.