Mykonos: Superior Yacht Cruise to Rhenia Island and Guided Tour of Delos
Upgrade your experience with special services found in the 7-hour Concierge Class cruise of the elegant and spacious 112-foot motor-sailer yacht.Visit with guide the natural insular archaeological site of Delos and swim to a secluded bay of Rhenia island with extended on-board buffet and complimentary wine, beers and soft drinks.Elegance, tradition and value all in one!
What You'll Do:
• Upgrade yourself with special services on the elegant 112-foot motor-sailer yacht
• Experience the attentive treatment of our crew, your on board-concierge
• Discover the sacred island of Delos with Licensed English Speaking Guide
• Swim and snorkel in the turquoise waters of the nearby uninhabited islet of Rhenia
• Savour a Greek feast of an extensive Mediterranean style buffet
• Treat your thirst with a selection of complimentary wine, draft beers and soft drinks
• Reach your cruise stress-free with included pick-up and drop-off shuttle service
• Stay connected with free use of Wifi on board
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Superior Motor-Sailer yacht for 7 hours + crew
- Licensed English Speaking Guide at the archaeological site of Delos (about 1h30min disposal)
- On board buffet lunch
- Complimentary white & red house wine,soft drinks,water and instant coffee/tea throughout the cruise
- Complimentary draft beer at lunchtime
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off shared shuttle transportation
- Complimentary snorkeling gear (mask with snorkel and fins)
- Farewell drink
- WiFi on board
- All safety equipment
- Fuel surcharge
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees at the archaeological site of Delos (Euro 12,00 per person payable by cash on site)
- A selection of extra beverages is available on board on additional charge
- Beach towels available on board on additional charge
- Entry/Admission - Archaeological Site of Delos
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rhenia Mykonos, Tourlos 846 00, Greece
Embarkation time is at 08:30am.
You will be picked up by our complimentary shared transportation to reach the embarkation point. One of our cruise representatives will greet you and give you an overview of the cruise itinerary. Important safety information will follow.
At 09:00 am we lift the anchors heading to Rhenia & Delos islands, the center of the Cyclades and located few miles south-west of Mykonos.
After approximately 1 hour sailing, we will arrive at the untouched island of Rhenia, separated from the sacred island of Delos by just a small strait. Dropped anchor in the idyllic bay surrounded by crystal clear turquoise waters, enjoy a refreshing swimming. Snorkeling gear is available on board for free use at your convenience. A wonderfully spacious outdoor environment on board our 112-foot long sailing yacht allows to all our guests to never feel confined and enjoy sunbathing on comfortable deck cushions. Tends for shadow from the sun are also available. Lunch is ready at the ringing bell sound with a feast of traditional Greek flavours served with Mediterranean style buffet and a selection of complimentary wine, draft beers and soft drinks.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Archaeological Site of Delos, 846 00 Greece
After approximately 2 hours spent in the untouched islet of Rhenia, the next stop is Delos Island, one of the most important archaeological sites of Greek history for our Licensed Guided Tour. We spend about 1½ hour with our professional English-speaking guide and about 30 minutes free time exploring the UNESCO-listed Island of Delos, visiting the museum, walking up Mount Kynthos (367 feet high) and admiring the staggering array of ancient ruins. According to mythology, Delos is the birthplace of Apollo and Artemis, and the sanctuary to both gods serves as the center of a large Hellenistic city of about 30.000 inhabitants.
We are ready at 03:30 pm to sail back to Mykonos. Arrival is scheduled by 04:30 pm. Our complimentary shared transportation is waiting for you. We will say goodbye in the Greek way with a farewell drink toast and returning home full of euphoria for having shared with you our Greece, whose destiny is bound to the sea and sailing is the best way to experience it.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up and drop-off shuttle service is included and is either from/to hotel or a designated meeting point depending on the location of the accommodation. It is a shared transportation that includes stops at multiple hotels/meeting points therefore a certain delay may occur. In case you miss it, you will need to call us that morning to find out where the embarkation point will be and you will have to reach it by your own means and charges.The embarkation time of this cruise is at 08:30 am and the departure time is at 09:00 am.*At the embarkation point the participants will be able to recognize one of the cruise representatives and crew by their t-shirt or sign saying 'Sunfos Alessia Yachting'.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Upon reservation passport details of each participant (full name, passport number, nationality and date of birth) are required for passenger list before embarkation date.
- Cases of pregnancy, mobility and healthy issues must be advised before reservation and are subject to reconfirmation so to assure a safe participation of the passenger on cruise.
- It is highly recommended to schedule your cruise date at the beginning of your stay in Mykonos, especially for short stay vacation planners, in order to have alternative available dates in case of cancellations due to the bad weather.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Health declaration questionnaire is mandatory for guests to complete one day before embarkation and ready to submit to the crew * form and detailed guidelines are sent upon booking confirmation Guests should check regularly their inbox/spam messages.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.