Myra - St. Nikolaos - Andriake - Kekova
- A Local Licenced Professional Tourist Guide
- Historical Context of Early Christianity in Mediterranean will be discussed
- Lunch and other fees are included
- No shopping, commissions or scamming
per adult from
10 to 15 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Lunch is to be taken at an open buffet restaurant nearby the port right before Andriake after visiting Myra and St. Nikolaos Church
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - St. Nikolaos Church
- Entry/Admission - Andriake Ancient City
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Demre (Kale), Demre (Kale), Turkish Mediterranean Coast
Myra (or Demre) is an important ancient site with a theater and necropolis that many visitors pass through before going to take a yacht tour around Kekova.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: St. Nikolaos Church, Gullubahce Turkey
This is where St. Nikolaos used to live and die before he left some marks on the future western civilization. We will be discussing those marks.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Andriake Ancient City, Demre (Kale) Turkey
This is where the @ symbol has a connection with, where purple dye might have emerged as a mass production item, where St. Paul could be shipped to Rome and where you might step on some ancient murex trunculus shell.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Island of Kekova, Kekova Turkey
After visiting 3 important sites nearby, the tour will continue towards Kekova island which is, let's say, quite blue. Google it. (No this is not how I give a speech during tours).
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Antalya Museum, Bahçelievler, Konyaaltı Cd. No:88, 07050 Muratpaşa/Antalya, Turkey
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Antalya Airport, Antalya Turkey
- Antalya Liman Başkanlığı, Liman, Liman Cd. No:20, 07130 Konyaaltı/Antalya, Turkey
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.