Mystic Island Safari
An excellent opportunity to enjoy the paradisiac island of Antigua by land, on this thrilling safari 4X4 until reaching Falmouth Port and the tropical Fig Tree Drive jungle trails; and by sea, onboard a comfy catamaran that’ll take you to traverse the west coast while having delicious lunch paired with your fave drink.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transfers (Only from/to centrally located Hotels in the Antigua area)
- Domestic open bar
- Snorkel gear.
What's excluded :
- Beach chairs and tips (optional.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Antigua, Antigua, Antigua and Barbuda
Mystic Island Safari tour is the best combination of two modes, land & sea that allows for exploration of all the natural Antigua Island's beauty and adjoining areas in their entire splendor.
Start by following an exciting 4x4 safari ride through the south side, accompanied by an expert guide, who will show you the best panoramic views of Port Falmouth sharing interesting data about flora and fauna inhabiting the Fig Tree Drive jungle.
Prop your camera once arriving on the west coast, since the landscape of shiny turquoise waters and white sand at Turners Beach will simply leave you breathless!
• Safari 4x4 over the southern part of the island
• Panoramic vistas of Port Falmouth, Fig Three Drive, and Turners Beach
• Catamaran ride around west coast, with lunch and open bar on board
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
One-way shared transfer(Only to centrally located Hotels in the specified area. If you’re staying in a different area from the one selected at the time of booking, an extra fee may apply)
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wear comfortable clothing, sandals with straps or sneakers, swimsuit, sunglasses and cap. Take camera, towel, biodegradable sunscreen (preferably, apply it before the tour starts) and extra cash for personal expenses.
- People under alcohol influence cannot participate in the snorkel or any other water activity. Guests must be in good physical condition.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Transportation included only from/to centrally located Hotels in the Antigua area. If you’re staying in a different area, an extra fee may apply
- It is of the utmost importance that you provide your complete Hotel/Cruise details at the time of booking. Without this information, we will not be able to confirm your reservation. If this is the case, please contact us immediately to reconfirm your reservation
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- - Visible signage: Wear a mask / mask Social distance (2m distance): “Keep your distance” sign Label to cough and sneeze properly Use alcohol-based antibacterial gel Handwashing Avoid touching eyes, nose and / or mouth - Reduce the number passengers per vehicle - Adequate training of all staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.