Mystic Mountain Sky Explorer Chair Lift Ticket
Mystic Mountain Rainforest Adventures is an eco-friendly attraction located ten minutes from the world's famous Dunn's River Falls.
Situated between the coastlines and reaching up to the hillside, the park was designed in a unique way to preserve the environment while providing fun and lasting memories.
The Sky Explorer will take you up to 700 feet above the sea level at the top Mystic Mountain. Take in the beautiful views of Ocho Rios port and the Caribbean Sea on your left and the lush, green mountains of the rainforest on your right.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Sky Explorer - Chair-Lift
- Mystic Pavilion and Lookout Tower
- Mystic Waterslide and Infinity-edge pool
- Butterfly Attraction Garden
- Nature Trail
- Transfer (if needed)
- Entry/Admission - Mystic Mountain, Rainforest Adventures
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mystic Mountain, Rainforest Adventures, Ocho Rios, Jamaica
This is a state-of-the-art chairlift that is positioned prominently at the park’s entrance. The Sky Explorer takes you soaring 700 feet above the Jamaican rainforest, giving you a chance to explore the treetops above the Mystic Mountain in Ocho Rios. The Sky Explorer descent carries you through the heart of the canopy, giving you firsthand glimpses of the wonders of the tropical seaside rainforest at the peak of Mystic Mountain. At the peak, spend a few minutes exploring the interesting educational displays about the history and culture of Jamaica and her people. Tour includes: SKY EXPLORER chair-lift, Mystic Pavilion, Lookout Tower, Mystic Waterslide Infinity-edge pool, Butterfly Attraction Garden, Nature Trail, Transfers (IF OPTION SELECTED).
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Mystic Mountain, Rainforest Adventures, Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Traveler pickup is offered
Please enter the terminal building on the pier and look for the Mystic Mountain desk or enter your exact hotel so we can pick you up. Your guide will be wearing a purple shirt with the logo on it. Please bring your printed E-Ticket with you.Ports
- Ocho Rios cruise terminal, Turtle Beach Rd, Ocho Rios, Jamaica
- Montego Bay Cruise Port, Mantica Way, Montego Bay, Jamaica
- Port of Falmouth, Falmouth, Jamaica
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Montego bay transfer + ticket 6/30/2020 - 10/21/2021
Ocho Rios Transfer + ticket 6/30/2020 - 10/21/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Negril Transfer + ticket 6/30/2020 - 10/21/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Runaway Bay transfer + ticket 6/30/2020 - 10/21/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- Infants 0-2 are free.
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We have a certificate of Safe Travels by WTTC (World Travel Tourism Council).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.