Mystic Seaport Museum Adventure
Get outside and enjoy a fresh sea breeze on the grounds of America's premiere maritime history museum. During the time of the coronavirus pandemic guests are welcome to a safe, slightly modified experience where they can climb aboard tall ships, explore a preservation shipyard where shipwrights restore historic wooden vessels, stroll through heirloom gardens, and relax on a bench overlooking a classic New England riverfront. Most indoor exhibits, with clear social distancing guidelines and a regular cleaning schedules, have been opened for visitors to enjoy. Special themed activities, planetarium programs and music available on weekends.
per adult from
2 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Parking Fees
- Entire 19-acre indoor/outdoor museum experience
- 3 tall ships
- Seasonal boat rides, first come first serve.
- Entry/Admission - Mystic Seaport Museum
- Entry/Admission - Charles W. Morgan
What's excluded :
- January 1 - February 15: Village and Shipyard CLOSED
- Food and drinks
- Visit: Mystic Seaport Museum, 75 Greenmanville Ave, Mystic, CT 06355-1972
Immerse yourself in 19 acres of America's maritime history. Mystic Seaport encompasses a world-renowned preservation shipyard, a 19th-century seafaring village, and formal galleries where you'll find assorted permanent and rotating exhibits that explore America's relationship with the sea.
Visit: Charles W. Morgan, Mystic Seaport, Mystic, CT
Visit the actively working preservation shipyard where ships and boats of all sizes are restored and maintained. Docked alongside a 19th Century recreated working waterfront seaport village, three tall ships beckon to be explored. Among them - the last wooden whaleship the world - the Charles W. Morgan is considered the “crown jewel” of the Mystic Seaport collection, she has outlived all others of her kind. Climb aboard and go below decks to learn about the men and women who lived aboard!
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Mystic Seaport Museum, 75 Greenmanville Ave, Mystic, CT 06355-1972
Departure Time :5/1/2021 - 7/31/2021
8/1/2021 - 9/6/2021
Monday: 11:30 AM - 04:00 PM Tuesday: 11:30 AM - 04:00 PM Wednesday: 11:30 AM - 04:00 PM Thursday: 11:30 AM - 04:00 PM Friday: 11:30 AM - 04:00 PM Saturday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM Sunday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM
9/8/2021 - 12/31/2021
Monday: 10:30 AM - 04:00 PM Tuesday: 10:30 AM - 04:00 PM Wednesday: 10:30 AM - 04:00 PM Thursday: 10:30 AM - 04:00 PM Friday: 10:30 AM - 04:00 PM Saturday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM Sunday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM Wednesday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Valid up to one year from date of purchase
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Limited number of wheelchairs are available on a first come, first serve basis
- Historic location. Ships and some exhibit buildings have limited handicap accessibility
- If closed due to extreme weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- Dogs on leash are permitted on grounds. Not permitted on ships or in exhibits. Do not leave unattended.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Until further notice, masks are required to be worn on grounds.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Masks are required to be worn inside and outside at all times unless actively eating or drinking.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.