One of the Middle East’s oldest and most picturesque cities. Between its corniches and modern quarter are Portuguese-built forts, blue-domed mosques, royal palaces, and souks, all heavy with the sense of a lost Arabia.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Tips / porter age at airport / hotel.
- Anything that is not mentioned in the tour includes column.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque, Sultan Qaboos St, Muscat 113 Oman
visit Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque, an architectural monument, The drive then continues through graded tracks
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Seeb Airport, Oman
- Sultan Qaboos Port, Muscat, Oman
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.