Mystical Muscat - Shore Excursion from Muscat
The tour will start from Mina Qaboos Port then you will go to the Grand Mosque. The Grand Mosque is one of the largest mosques in the world. After this part of the tour you continue to the Muttrah souq which is home to the 18th century merchant's house where you will have the chance to shop. Your next stop will be the Bait AL Zubair museum, which was founded as a house in the 1920s and is the home of Omani culture and heritage. Next on the tour you visit the town of Muscat where you will be lead to the two forts of Mirani and Jalali. The final place you will see is the Al Alam palace before you head back to the port.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Cruise Port pickup and Drop Off
- Local Guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees to Bait Al Zubair Museum
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque, Sultan Qaboos St, Muscat 113 Oman
Depart from Port – 20 mins
Grand Mosque – 45 mins – 01 hour
Visit the Muttrah Souq – 01 hour
Visit Bait Al Zubair – 01 hour
Al Alam Palace and Jalali & Mirani Fort - Photo Stop – 20 Mins – 30 mins
Arrive at the Port – 15 mins
When does my tour start?
The tour start time will be set as per your ship schedule.
When do I return to port after my tour/excursion?
The tour is 4.5 hours in length so you will be returned in plenty of time for your cruise ship departure.
All tour times are based on Shore time (i.e. local time, - not ship time)
- Tour can be operated any day of the week except for the visit of Grand Mosque, which will be closed after 11 am and on Friday's or public holidays. In this case, a photo stop will be made to admire the monument from the outside.
Duration: 4 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Muscat, Oman
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Joining instructions and start times will be sent to you through the Viator/TripAdvisor Messaging Portal.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.