Mythical Ithaca Island Tour from Kefalonia
Legend says it was ruled over by Odysseus, who returned to its shores after fighting against Troy. Hear more mythical tales as you cruise over to the island and tour its highlights. Explore the capital of Vathi, with its horseshoe-shaped harbor. Then, take the boat for a mini cruise to Kioni, one of the island’s prettiest ports, with flower-decked houses and picturesque harbor. It’s absolutely charming. Enjoy a boat ride and swim on a beautiful secluded beach. A great chance to be a part in Odysseus myth!
Customers who are less mobile may not be able to visit Ghidaki beach, however alternatively they can enjoy scenic route Vathi –Kioni. Pass by the Stavros village for a coffee stop on our way back to Piso Aetos port. – Arrival at the Port of Sami – Arrival at Piso Aetos **Vathy** – Cruise to Kioni ***Beach stop**Secluded beach to swim – Kioni Village – Stavros Village – Departure from Piso Aetos
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up from hotel
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Tour guide
- Ferry Tickets to Ithaca & Return Tickets
- Boat Ride to Vathi & Kioni
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- Food & Drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vathi Beach, Vathi Greece
Explore the capital, Vathi, with its horseshoe-shaped harbor. Enjoy a boat ride and swim on a secluded beaches around this stunning village!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Kioni Harbour, Kioni Greece
Our cruise continues to Kioni, the traditional village in the north of Ithaka, where you can enjoy lunch at its seaside tavernas.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Λιμάνι Αργοστολίου, Argostolion 281 00, Greece
Traveler pickup is offered
Upon Reservation Pick up Locations & Times will be providedPorts
- Sami Port
- Argostoli Port
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- The use of face masks is mandatory by staff & passengers. Under Greek law, all vehicles are 60% empty & hand sanitizers are provided upon entrance. All hygiene measures are conscientiously maintained. There is constant natural ventilation.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.