N Seoul Tower and Hanok Village Tour
Are you wonder what the Korean nobility’s life is, and what are the Land marks of Seoul? Then, we suggest this tour.
Hotel- N Seoul Tower- Hanok Village (Namdaemun Market on Tuesdays)- The War Memorial of Korea (National Folk Museum on Mondays)-Duty Free Shop- Drop off at City Hall
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Admission Fee
- Entry/Admission - N Seoul Tower
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Seoul, Seoul
With our comfortable transportation and friendly driver, you will start this Half-day tour of the beautiful, Seoul.
Stop At: N Seoul Tower, 105, Namsangongwon-gil, Yongsan-gu, Seoul 04340 South Korea
N-Seoul Tower, which has been the land mark of Seoul since 1980, is located top of the Nam Mountain. From top of the tower, you’ll see the fabulous sky line of Seoul City.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Namsangol Hanok Village, 28, Toegye-ro 34-gil, Jung-gu, Seoul 04626 South Korea
Namsan Han-ok Village was used to be a Korean upper-class village. The village has five authentic old Korean Hanoks that have been transported from other parts of the country and restored to perfection with traditional gardens, pavilions, and ponds.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: The War Memorial of Korea, 29, Itaewon-ro, Yongsan-gu, Seoul 04353 South Korea
The War Memorial of Korea, located in Yongsan-gu, Seoul, exhibits and preserve materials related to the Korean War and serves as a national moral educational venue. It was established to commemorate the noble sacrifice of patriotic martyrs by the War Memorial Service Korea Society on June 10, 1994. The museum houses approximately 33,000 artifacts with about 10,000 on display at an indoor and outside exhibition hall. There are six separate indoor halls, including Expeditionary Forces Room, Patriotic Memorial Room, War History Room, 6·25 Korean War Room, Development Hall, and Large Machinery Room. The outdoor exhibition hall showcases large-sized weapons.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Seoul, Seoul
Stop by a Duty-free center before we drop you off at the City Hall
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Seoul City Hall, 31 Taepyeongno 1-ga, Jung-gu, Seoul South Korea
After a morning half-day of exploring, you will be dropped off at City Hall Station.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We provide hotel pick up only in Seoul area. If you put your hotel information, the tour operator will give the pick up time with exact meeting time. You MUST get the meeting time from the tour operator
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.