Naadam Festival 2020 day trip
The Naadam Festival is the most important, biggest event and holiday of Mongolians. The main festival is held in the capital Ulaanbaatar, although other provinces and small towns across Mongolia have their own, smaller scale Naadam celebrations. It is three manly sports: wrestling, archery and horse racing“
per adult from
What's included :
- Naadam Festival tickets and arrangements
- Private transfers by comfortable vehicle equipped with AC for 11 July
- Meals as listed (B, L- Breakfast and Lunch. Traditional fried dumplings, salad, sandwich and snack
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Travel insurance
- Items of a personal nature such drinks, camera or video fees at any sites etc
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parliament Building, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
Walk to Government House to see Soldiers on horseback, sometimes dressed in Chinggis Khan Warrior’s regalia, will get the nine white horsetail banners at the Parliament house where they are normally displayed and will then ride in procession through the city, later to be placed in the center of the National Stadium, from where we will be viewing the Opening Ceremony.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: National Park Entrance, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
Naadam festival is opened officially by the President of Mongolia. At the stadium, a huge procession is held including hundreds of adults and children dressed in costumes representing Mongolia’s numerous ethnic groups. The opening ceremony features a colorful show with folk music and dance, parachute show and more. The first round of wrestling will start immediately thereafter. After that you will see the archery competitions where contestants can only rely on his keen eye, firm hand and experience, take aim at a target of fist-sized baskets; and ankle bone shooting competition.
Stop At: Хүй 7 худаг, Mongolia
We will drive to Khui Doloon Khudag, the horse racing field. Mongol horse racing is part of a living cultural heritage, similar to the equestrian tradition that brought the Mongol armies to faraway places during medieval times. We will see the four-year-old horse racing. The horse race is actually a bit far from the barriers set up for visitors, so bring binoculars! We can visit nomadic tented camps that have sprung up behind the race track and experience a concentration of nomadic Mongolia at one site!
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Top Tours& Guesthouse Mongolia, Baruun Selbe St, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.